Tulane 10/30 12:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccmcat10 View Post

Just providing information, not to stir any pots. New Orleans has some of the most restrictive COVID mandates in the country and they are followed by the majority of places, including outdoor event/business spaces. Yulman's crowds are so light though that you could socially distance everyone in the stadium.
    Just saw where all of the city and state mask mandates in Nola expire tomorrow 10/29.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Just saw where all of the city and state mask mandates in Nola expire tomorrow 10/29.
      You know, in the chilly air, those cloth masks are quite warm. Got me a couple Bearcat masks anyway. I won't be there Kind of surprised sports teams didn't make them as giveaways.
      Josh Rexhausen
      CE'99

Comment

Uniform reveal. You have to scroll to the end of the article to watch the video. Cincinnati Football's 'Squid Game' Uniform Reveal Is Incredibly Creative (brobible.com)

Comment

Justin Williams wrote a little about the O-Line yesterday. ($)

https://theathletic.com/2917239/2021...as-a-strength/
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UC @ Tulane prediction from the Times-Picayune perspective:

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/a...12ab8db58.html

Comment

If Kai Horton is the starter at game time, which is expected, He's thrown 3 passes for his career and season. one for 9 yards, one incompletion and one INT.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                UC @ Tulane prediction from the Times-Picayune perspective:

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/a...12ab8db58.html
                I had forgotten their game against Oklahoma moved to Norman. I wonder if the outcome would have changed if it were in NO.

Comment

Per Dan Hoard, Tulane may start a WR at QB (Christian Daniels). He has thrown no passes for the Wave. He was a QB in HS, but I know nothing of him. He might be a runner.

Comment

Kai Horton, the true frosh QB 3rd stringer, will start. Daniels will back him up.

Comment

I think the playoff chance is gone. Down 9-7 against Tulane. Defense can’t stop the run. Offense play calling continues to stink.

Comment

Laying a giant egg so far.

Comment

Unless they completely dominate the 2nd half and blow it open, I cannot see how anyone can say this team is a CFP team at this point. I was so high on this them, and they've just been a complete disappointment these last two weeks. Fickell seems to be playing conservative Tressell ball on offense and it's killing them, Ridder has all the time in the world and isn't doing anything, he needs to step up his game.

Comment

#2 team isn't confident enough to convert a 4th and 1 against one of the worst defenses in college football. Again, too conservative.

Comment

Ridder to me looks apprehensive when he has room to run. Hes hesitant or not willing to run the ball when it was clear he had room to gain chunk yards! I dont know what the deal is.

Comment

Now we have a common opponent with Oklahoma. UC beat Tulane by 19 on the road. Oklahoma beat Tulane by 5 at home. If Oklahoma jumps us after today then maybe the fix is in.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X