No announcement yet.

What day is it? GAMEDAY!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite the dust up with Frank Weikel and having to resign, Springer came back to be a good mayor and a top news anchor. After he left WLWT he became like Walt White in Breaking Bad. Nobody who knew him before the trashy talk show could have believed it’s the same guy. Unfortunately, most of America only knows about the trash.

Comment

Thankfully they just announced the actual guest picker and it’s Nick Lachey
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Thankfully they just announced the actual guest picker and it’s Nick Lachey
        Ugh, Lachey went to Miami Ohio... They should have tried for Sara Jessica Parker.

Comment

Lachey is better than springer and is a good tv personality. Also diehard bearcats fan so I'm OK with it. Wish it was the Kelce's though

Comment

Watching from home. Monstrous crowd at The Commons. Looks like a swarm of red and black locusts devouring a farm field.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
              Watching from home. Monstrous crowd at The Commons. Looks like a swarm of red and black locusts devouring a farm field.
              Yeah I agreee. Monstrous turnout. Well done Bearcats
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It was an amazing experience at Game Day. There were more people there than some of the games I watched at Nippert in the 80's and early 90's. Very impressive.

Comment

The Athletic national writer David Ubben was present for this yesterday. ($)

https://theathletic.com/2939568/2021...ball-universe/
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

My wife and I stayed in a Clifton hotel Friday night. We watched the early parts on TV before we had to check out and then we walked up there. A few items that I notice on TV, the announcers said that their could have been 10,000 people there and it could have been their largest game day attendence. While down in the lobby of the hotel having a continental breakfast, the local news were down there covering it. I asked a couple if they would have ever imagined Channel XX down at Nippert at 9:00 AM for a 3:30 PM game. They laughed and said that particular station never even covers UC football. When we were down there, the entire campus was full, the tailgate areas and the commons. It was a sight.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X