No announcement yet.

Portal People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LB Ivan Pace Jr., DeShawn' Pace's brother, has been offered by UC. He was first team All-MAC this year. He is 6"0, 240#, and is fast. He was also a RB at Colerain. He was the Ohio Division I Defensive player of the year three years ago, and UC offered him back then, but he chose Miami, and apparently has never been happy there. He is just as good as Darrian Beaver, and assuming he comes here, he will have two years of eligibility left.

B.C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
      LB Ivan Pace Jr., DeShawn' Pace's brother, has been offered by UC. He was first team All-MAC this year. He is 6"0, 240#, and is fast. He was also a RB at Colerain. He was the Ohio Division I Defensive player of the year three years ago, and UC offered him back then, but he chose Miami, and apparently has never been happy there. He is just as good as Darrian Beaver, and assuming he comes here, he will have two years of eligibility left.

B.C.
      groovy - ----

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        UCF's Dillon Gabriel to UCLA
        Gabriel is actually headed to Oklahoma

Comment

Never doubt me when it comes to any of the Colerain studs!

Just announced, "Ivan The Great" is joining UC:

Ivan Pace Jr. is a year older than Deshawn and is a 6-foot, 239-pound linebacker who was the Mid-American Conference Defensive Player of the Year for Miami's RedHawks. In 13 games, he had 125 tackles and 13 tackles for loss. He will be a junior at UC in terms of eligibility."What a great opportunity to go play with your brother in that atmosphere UC's got going on now!" Tom Bolden said. "He is arguably the best football player I have ever coached, all that he could do on a football field."

For Bolden, Pace Jr. rarely came off the field as he was also Colerain's top running back. He gained more than 2,400 yards in two seasons, including 1,441 his senior year with 22 touchdowns. Now, he rejoins his 6-foot-2 inch, 218-pound brother after playing against him in last fall's Battle for the Victory Bell at Nippert Stadium.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

To the portal: Joey Groeber https://twitter.com/Big_Joe70/status...62021205069825

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              Second-year WR Marquez Bell into the portal https://gobearcats.com/sports/footba...ez--bell/10094
              landed at Old Dominion
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                We have offered portal participant WR Nick Mardner from Hawaii. He was the Warriors big play receiver last season.
                Committed to UC
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Committed to UC
                  6'6" 190. We love big wide receivers. Had 913 yards and 5 tds.

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post
                    We love big wide receivers.
                    Personally I like a nice tall WR, but haven't had anyone above 6'3 (Pierce) who has been an impact guy.

I spy Thomas Geddis (6'5), a Tuberville recruit, who had decent numbers in a few seasons playing for Fickell.

6'6 Mekale McKay (2013-15) is the last true big WR that UC has had -- at least according to my research -- that has been good
                    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 01-11-2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

UC announces additions of Bryant, Pace, Coe, Mardner
                      https://gobearcats.com/news/2022/1/1...d-mardner.aspx

Comment

Jordan Jones (Senior WR) enters portal https://twitter.com/jordan10jones/st...370945/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by gobearcats1 View Post
                          Jordan Jones (Senior WR) enters portal https://twitter.com/jordan10jones/st...370945/photo/1
                          I hate to see anyone leave but it did not appear that he was well utilized this past season. Good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

I hate to see anyone leave but it did not appear that he was well utilized this past season. Good luck to him.
                            Jones had four receptions and a touchdown this season, and also threw a touchdown pass.

Comment

Bama has 7 players enter the portal. Alabama Crimson Tide have seven players enter college football transfer portal (espn.com)

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                                Any at positions of need? The last guy we took from the Tide worked out pretty well.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X