Portal People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    We also have the kid from Tennessee who was darn near perfect this past season.
    If you're talking about Richesson, I would expect him to redshirt to balance the classes out a bit. He's good enough where he doesn't need to but it makes sense for everyone to have that happen I think.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Spencer Rattler to South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

If you're talking about Richesson, I would expect him to redshirt to balance the classes out a bit. He's good enough where he doesn't need to but it makes sense for everyone to have that happen I think.
        I would suspect that he does redshirt. My point is that our future may be wrapped up. I am not sure why a QB would take the portal to UC if they are not going to play. We have Mr. Ohio (Evan) and a future in Richesson.

Comment

Don't sleep on Lichtenberg. Kid has a rocket.
          Cory Huffman
          Cin City

Comment

If you are looking at a QB in portal, would you want a less-than-mobile QB with passing accuracy or a mobile QB that his most targets? Ridder has increased his accuracy tremendously each year and some missed throws may be on receiver getting route confused. Our system is set-up- for mobility at QB, but I am leaning toward putting more weight on accuracy.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

UCF's Dillon Gabriel to UCLA

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                UCF's Dillon Gabriel to UCLA
                Maybe he just likes warm weather

Comment

Originally posted by richard k. View Post

Maybe he just likes warm weather
                  He's from Hawaii. Hard to get direct flights from Orlando to Hawaii
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Nix is headed to Oregon
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Darrion Henry, a class of 2020 4 star DT from OSU, has entered the portal. He’s from Princeton HS so there’s a possibility here. Had offers from Bama, Tenn and LSU out of high school
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

There is another QB in the portal that would be worth looking at if we're looking at a stop gap before Prater. Kedon Slovis at USC just went in to the portal yesterday. He's got 2 years left.
                        Thamel says Slovis is headed to Pitt

Comment

We may pick one up here. Ivan Pace at Miami U , who is the big brother of Deshawn Pace, is in the portal now that the bowl game is over for the RedHawks.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

We may pick one up here. Ivan Pace at Miami U , who is the big brother of Deshawn Pace, is in the portal now that the bowl game is over for the RedHawks.
                            I heard that he regretted his choice of going to Miami from the very beginning. Don’t be surprised if he doesn’t land with his brother at UC. He’s not real big, but he’s a fantastic and fast linebacker. This is a huge loss for Miami.

B.C.
                            "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

We have offered portal participant WR Nick Mardner from Hawaii. He was the Warriors big play receiver last season.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Here's an espn.com article on the transfer portal, specifically referencing how Jerome Ford got here, and how Jameson Williams made it to Bama:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...otball-playoff

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X