No announcement yet.

Perry Eliano to OSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tOSU defense has not been good 4 out of the last 5 years since CLF left. That my friends, was the problem. They blamed it on everybody else, but CLF has proven to be great. KC is not a DC. but a heck of a coach, a top tier recruiter. The young kids may not remember him, but their coaches played while KC was around. Plus he can show them all the #1 picks he had, NFL experience. Combine that with CLF and I think you got something. Bringing DS back would be good or perhaps CLF already has picked out his guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Not in Favor. Go bring DeAngelo Smith back from Ohio U.
      Or we go hard after Mike Mickens. Luke and Mike have a little history. Did DeAngelo ever work with Luke?
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Anyone know what Haruki Nakamura is up to these days? Perfect energy, leadership and fit for this group and team.

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Or we go hard after Mike Mickens. Luke and Mike have a little history. Did DeAngelo ever work with Luke?
          Not to my knowledge but he worked with Dantonio at MSU for a bit, maybe at the same time Tressel was there. Same basic system I think.

You're not getting Mickens away from ND unless you offer him something higher than position coach. He's making too much money up there.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Daddy_Bearcat_07 View Post
            Anyone know what Haruki Nakamura is up to these days? Perfect energy, leadership and fit for this group and team.
            He and his brother are running a capital investment group in Asheville. I think he's set.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Not in Favor. Go bring DeAngelo Smith back from Ohio U.
              This is an interesting idea

Comment

I hope we have lost the last of our coaches. Continuity is very important and was a key to our climb. Concerned Marcus Freeman has a few positions to fill and will raid familiar turf. Hopeful to hear some positive and exciting announcements from Fick soon on filling positions. Recruits who were primary responsibilities of position coaches are probably holding off on decisions pending hires.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                  I hope we have lost the last of our coaches. Continuity is very important and was a key to our climb. Concerned Marcus Freeman has a few positions to fill and will raid familiar turf. Hopeful to hear some positive and exciting announcements from Fick soon on filling positions. Recruits who were primary responsibilities of position coaches are probably holding off on decisions pending hires.
                  A defensive coach is inbound
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

A defensive coach is inbound
                    Teasing us isn't very nice. Break the news. Be the leak!

Comment

Teasing us isn't very nice. Break the news. Be the leak!
                      Would help if I knew who it actually was. Rumor mill says it's someone with good credentials.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Walt Stewart

Comment

Walt Stewart
                          Didn't he just get named as a coach for Butch Jones at Ark St? What role would he have for us?

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post

Didn't he just get named as a coach for Butch Jones at Ark St? What role would he have for us?
                            Per a BCJ YouTube video, former site owner Tim Adams apparently posted on the site board that Walt is in line to potentially join the staff coaching snipers or something. Chad Brendel wasn’t confirming but sounds like things are on track. Definitely some mutual interest.

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post

This is correct. I would guess the role here would pay more than anything in the assistant pool in Jonesboro.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X