X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    Didn't we end up playing 5 different quarterbacks during one of Kelly's seasons as HC?
    Most I found was 2008, Chazz Anderson, Dustin Grutza, and Tony Pike. Ithink more may have seen the field in one of those years with injuries.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Didn't we end up playing 5 different quarterbacks during one of Kelly's seasons as HC?

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Having two cannon armed Quarterbacks is never bad. Injuries happen.

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
    I hate to see them waste the college career of the highest rated prospect in school history. It would not bode well for convincing other local kids to stay home and play at UC.
    Hank Poteat didn't pan well, but I think Evan will have a much different path. I personally give the edge to Ben because he had to be told he'd get a fair shot, plus he has a monster arm (and did when playing behind Dez). However, Evan has three years of eligibility left with the COVID year and there is plenty of time for him to shine should Ben win the starting job. Win the job, compete, and be ready to play win or lose. That is all anyone can ask Evan right now. I think Gino had a big hand in recruiting both Ben and Evan, so he will not be playing favorites.

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    Remember that Bryant had a somewhat outstanding season against MAC opponents. Not to say that he isn’t capable, but he also left UC for a reason.

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    I hate to see them waste the college career of the highest rated prospect in school history. It would not bode well for convincing other local kids to stay home and play at UC.
    Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 06-03-2022, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Maybe Mardner thinks so, but what does Guidugli think? Ultimately, that comes down to the coaches. I doubt if anything is settled until late in summer camp.

The staff probably has one or the other with a edge at this point, but there’s still time for things to change.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X