Arkansas 9/3 3:30 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
    I’m sorry, but Bryant isn’t the answer. Play Prater. You may lose a few games but it will prepare him for the future.
    100% agree . At least for today.

Comment

Tre Tucker is the bomb.

Comment

That was my take all along-play through the development of your future QB. I watched Prater at our kids HS-he’s quite good.

Comment

Bryant is even worse than I remember.
          My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Prater played against our local high school his junior year, when Wyoming won the state title. He was able to make every play. UC’s receivers are open but Bryant can’t hit them. Let Prater try.
            Last edited by London 'Cat; 09-03-2022, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Uh yea, Ben Bryant is not the answer.

Comment

Bryant is not a Div 1 QB. I've seen enough already. Also, what is Fickell's problem finding a kicker?

Comment

And the shenanigans continue . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Cliftonite View Post
                    Bryant is not a Div 1 QB. I've seen enough already. Also, what is Fickell's problem finding a kicker?
                    He’s a MAC level QB. If that’s good enough for the offense with how well the defense has played, then I suppose we will have to live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

He’s a MAC level QB. If that’s good enough for the offense with how well the defense has played, then I suppose we will have to live with that.
                      Just because someone's "MAC level" doesn't mean they should miss wide open WR's repeatedly and have slow feet. Maybe he'll improve, IDK. This team's in trouble regardless if he sticks - they will have trouble breaking the top 25 all year.

Comment

Last year’s offense won’t work with this personnel. Need to put Prater in to give a QB run threat, or change up the plays they’re calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliftonite View Post

Just because someone's "MAC level" doesn't mean they should miss wide open WR's repeatedly and have slow feet. Maybe he'll improve, IDK. This team's in trouble regardless if he sticks - they will have trouble breaking the top 25 all year.
                          MAC level was not meant to be a compliment. He is not good enough to play with the players surrounding him. I believe Prater can be that player. I don’t believe Bryant has the ability.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                            Last year’s offense won’t work with this personnel. Need to put Prater in to give a QB run threat, or change up the plays they’re calling.
                            ^^^^ Spot on here. Bryant is not a threat to run but the offense depends on a mobile QB. Play. Prater. Now.

Comment

missed tackle after missed tackle after Freeman coached players left.

Comment

Arm tackling never works. This defense is as bad as tOSU defense was the last couple of years. What is the common denominator. I know Tressel's uncle would not have put up with it and tOSU didn't put up with it last year.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X