Tyler Scottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comment

Mardner kicks butt

Comment

4 penalties at the goal line. Unreal.

Comment

Coe f=finally kicks one oh if he had made the other 2

Comment

Coaches chose Bryant for.a reason. They know what they are doing. I would like not to have a new quarterback two years in a row, but the coaches know what they are doing. As far as penalties, good grief. A relatively good first half with few penalties cascaded the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by UC4me View Post
              Coaches chose Bryant for.a reason. They know what they are doing. I would like not to have a new quarterback two years in a row, but the coaches know what they are doing. As far as penalties, good grief. A relatively good first half with few penalties cascaded the second half.
              Agree. Once he settled down, he was good. The penalties, delay of game (bc no play was called in) and Renfro being out were too much to overcome.

and what’s up with the helmets coming off so muc???

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                That was my take all along-play through the development of your future QB. I watched Prater at our kids HS-he’s quite good.
                You mean that D5 high school? Trying playing against Elder, Colerain and St X. There is a reason he isnt starting in year 3 at UC

Comment

They are D4 for what it’s worth and play D3 OOC annually and win. My point is Bryant isn’t the answer-he’s way too one dimensional & doesn’t read well when plays breakdown. He makes bad decisions too regularly. He overthrows often. I’d just like to get Evan developing.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                    Coe f=finally kicks one oh if he had made the other 2
                    The short one FG miss was a stinker, but hitting the uprights on 47 yards, you can't blame him. He has a much stronger leg, and I think he will be OK.

We really need a QB who can run and pass. Good game, but was not overly impressed w/ Arkansas either.

B.C.
                    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Yeah, I didn’t think Arkansas was very good. That made the loss more troubling.

Comment

Renfro out for the season as reported by ESPN.

Comment

The schedule is booty. They should run the table even with a mediocre QB. 0-3 vs. the SEC in the last three years. Not quite ready for the BIG BOYS. Should be fine vs. the AAC and teams like Miami of Oxford.
                          My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Ready for the big games. My take away today, we were the better team, but we deserved to lose.

No more one game contracts. If they’re not willing to come here, we don’t play them, especially a team like Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                              The schedule is booty. They should run the table even with a mediocre QB. 0-3 vs. the SEC in the last three years. Not quite ready for the BIG BOYS. Should be fine vs. the AAC and teams like Miami of Oxford.
                              We gave Georgia all they could handle. Bad clock management killed that one. Alabama beats pretty much everyone. Today was a real stinker, but we were in it all the way. I do think we are just about there.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post
                                You mean that D5 high school? Trying playing against Elder, Colerain and St X. There is a reason he isnt starting in year 3 at UC
                                They were D3 in 2019, when Wyoming won the state championship and won every game it played. Our high school had 3 D1 college scholarship players on it, and Prater was by far the best player on the field that night. Bryant missed many open receivers and two of those misses were for certain TDs if the throw was made accurately. And, Prater would have at least been able to run out of the sacks that Bryant took. The timing of penalties was the most damaging. 1st and goal from the 3 following an AK turnover. And the long kick return that UC went backward after being in at least FG territory.
                                Last edited by London 'Cat; 09-03-2022, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X