South Florida 10/8 2:30 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Florida 10/8 2:30 ESPN+

Homecoming is streaming only folks. That’s good if you’re a Bulls fan because no one will see USF get destroyed.

This is one where UC just needs to take care of business early and go home healthy because I doubt it will much of a contest.

Da Bulls are 1-4 and just got crushed by ECU last Sat. in a game that got moved to Boca Raton because of Hurricane Ian. Hard to blame the USF players for being a bit distracted when they probably had family affected.

Gerry Bohanon is a decent QB who transferred to Tampa from Baylor. However, his completion percentage and TD to INT ratio leave something to be desired this season. He was fine at Baylor so I’m not sure what’s up there.

They do have Brian Battie at RB who is also pretty decent and gave us trouble last season.

The W is over Howard and all the Ls were blowouts except against Florida in the Swamp and I’m sure USF got up for that game against big brother and played well.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../stats/_/id/58
    Last edited by Lobot; 10-03-2022, 02:38 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

This game is now sold out.

I do have 2 seats for sale if someone didn’t get tickets in time.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Ignore my post I’m apparently not available Saturday 😆
      Last edited by Bearcat93; 10-04-2022, 05:23 PM.

Comment

I'm going to predict a three score lead with a possible shutout headed into the fourth qtr. for the good guys. If so, here's hoping Prater gets himself some reps!

Comment

Any idea what is the channel number on ESPN+ for those using IPTV? There are more than 200 channels on ESPN+ with no programs guide.

Comment

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
            Any idea what is the channel number on ESPN+ for those using IPTV? There are more than 200 channels on ESPN+ with no programs guide.
            It's not a channel per se. It's a strictly a streaming service that requires a separate subscription to through the ESPN app. I've previously been unable to find anything where this service is carried on IPTV when you've asked this before. If you have a smart TV, see if there's an option to add the ESPN app and go from there.

Just for reference I have an Apple TV box and my live TV comes through Hulu normally. For ESPN+, I still have to open the ESPN app instead and subscribe to that to get the content.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

For those attending the game, they 91-92 / 92-93 basketball teams will be honored after the first quarter
              https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...91185533566977

Comment

Article on the offense yesterday from Justin Williams ($)

https://theathletic.com/3665423/2022...indiana-tulsa/
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thanks for your response regarding ESPN+.

Comment

Corey Kiner is out for this game.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

For those interested it is channel #82 on espn+.

Comment

Well, I guess we get to see if we have corrected our recent second half problems. Not a good situation to be in.

Comment

Looking flat. We haven't yet found a way to stop them consistently. And our offense is not staying on the field long enough to wear out their defense. I am a bit concerned.

Comment

Don't understand why we didn't try a field goal there to go up by a full TD. Even 2 field goals beat us right now. I don't get it.

Comment

Somebody explain how a QB goes into a slide, gets hit in the head and knocked out of the game, and no penalty?

Tough game, take the win and move on. But this is what happens when you celebrate a win all week before the game is even played. USF was ready to play and had a great game plan, and sure didn’t look like a 27 point dog. They showed they could compete against Florida, and we got their best shot.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X