Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Bryant, -39 rushing yards this year, ugh…

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
    No way you beat really good teams with a quarterback who cannot run. Same boring plays throughout the game, constant runs up the middle, and of course once the running back doesn’t get the ball, the defense knows it will be a pass, as our QB cannot run.

B.C.
    You don't beat any team with a running QB who cannot pass either
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Could easily be 4-3 due to the lack of a mobile QB. Ben is an above average passer. Yep, there were some drops yesterday, but UC and any great team usually has a QB who poses a running threat. Look was Desmond did to defenses last year.

B.C.
      Does anyone honestly believe we would have 2 wins with Prater? Kennesaw State, and maybe IU or Miami. The problem with this team is not the QB. BTW did you see BEn sidestep the rsher coming at him unblocked Sat. Ben is not perfect, but he had at least 6 balls dropped that were delivered properly. He misses some throws, but is more than just a "game manager". I get that Prater was highly recruited, but there was a QB competition and Ben won. Please be as adult about it Ben and Evan. You don't see Evan whining and crying as much as you. You're likely in your 5th decade of life, it's time to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Does anyone honestly believe we would have 2 wins with Prater? Kennesaw State, and maybe IU or Miami. The problem with this team is not the QB. BTW did you see BEn sidestep the rsher coming at him unblocked Sat. Ben is not perfect, but he had at least 6 balls dropped that were delivered properly. He misses some throws, but is more than just a "game manager". I get that Prater was highly recruited, but there was a QB competition and Ben won. Please be as adult about it Ben and Evan. You don't see Evan whining and crying as much as you. You're likely in your 5th decade of life, it's time to grow up.
        Folks, I am starting to notice a trend of anger towards people on the forum who disagree with others on issues related to UC football, especially the QB situation. Most of us have all been here on this forum, for many years, and have developed a sort of a friendly “esprit de corps”. We’ve always been able to express our thoughts about UC football without people getting mad.

Please, let’s keep this friendly without any personal animosity. My opinion is that Prater is a better quarterback. Your opinion might be that BB is a better quarterback. We don’t have to become upset or angry at each other‘s opinion. We’ve all been together here too long.

I personally have missed three UC home football games since 1977. I’ve donated money and I have helped the program as much as I can, even channeling recruits to coaches that I think might help the program. I don’t need to “grow up”!

B.C.
        Last edited by Bearcat Chris; 10-24-2022, 11:32 AM.
        "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Folks, I am starting to notice a trend of anger towards people on the forum who disagree with others on issues related to UC football, especially the QB situation. Most of us have all been here on this forum, for many years, and have developed a sort of a friendly “esprit de corps”. We’ve always been able to express our thoughts about UC football without people getting mad.

Please, let’s keep this friendly without any personal animosity. My opinion is that Prater is a better quarterback. Your opinion might be that BB is a better quarterback. We don’t have to become upset or angry at each other‘s opinion. We’ve all been together here too long.

I personally have missed three UC home football games since 1977. I’ve donated money and I have helped the program as much as I can, even channeling recruits to coaches that I think might help the program. I don’t need to “grow up”!

B.C.
          I apologize for the personal attack, but it is frustrating to think your opinion of who is the better QB should be taken into more consideration than the coaching staff. Please understand that it isn't and shouldn't be a personal attack on you and is also terribly disconcerting to those who trust the coach.

Comment

Apology accepted.... just "Monday Morning Quarterbacking"..... that's all I am doing.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X