Central Florida 10/29 3:30 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Florida 10/29 3:30 ESPN

Game time and TV have been announced for this one this morning. This one will be interesting.

UCF scores in bunches but got clobbered 34-13 by ECU yesterday in Greenville. It was their second road game but the first time they had traveled outside of Florida. It showed. Unfortunately our game is at the Bounce House or whatever sponsorship title the stadium has this week. They guy to stop is obviously John Rhys Plumlee at QB. He's thrown for 1800 yards and rushed for another 500 and is the leading rusher on the team.Plumlee does have a tendency to throw some INTs, (3 at ECU) and take a lot of sacks. UCF offensive line gave up 5 sacks yesterday.

Hopefully we get the 3-3-5 defense cleaned up a bit from the USF game otherwise we might be in for a long afternoon. I'm kind of hoping we switch schemes for this game to be honest.

The Gus Bus is basically using Plumlee in the Cam Newton role from Gene Chizik's Auburn team. Malzhan was the OC there during that season.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...tats/_/id/2116

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Going into this game, let's take a stroll through memory lane. TUCKERMAN: On 54 Wins - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)

Comment

Bearcats head coach Luke Fickell on whether WR Tyler Scott will be able to play this Saturday at UCF: "I hope so." Nothing definitive, but Fickell did seem optimistic after Scott missed the SMU game with an ankle injury.

Comment

UCF players begging people to buy up the secondary market tickets to help sell it out is.... interesting
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Same crew as SMU on ESPN -- Mark Jones, Robert Griffin III, Quint Kessenich

Comment

Is it just me or is there little or no hype for this game ? It's a little weird.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              Is it just me or is there little or no hype for this game ? It's a little weird.
              We are looking ahead to tough games like ECU and Tulane
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

We are looking ahead to tough games like ECU and Tulane
                Hopefully, the team isn't taking that path. If they aren't ready to play in the Bounce House, it will be a difficult day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  This whole season has felt this way. After the excitement of the chase for CFP, and the Big XII invite, this season just feels like a lame duck season. I was afraid it would. I personally am looking forward to football games with Baylor, Iowa St, Oklahoma St and West Virginia then games with Tulsa, South Florida and Navy.

Comment

I think that the loss to Arkansas to begin the season just dumped on the fan's enthusiasm.

BTW, UCF is a 1.5-point favorite. I guess the betting experts do not know which team will show up for both UC and UCF.

5 Keys to the game plus a prediction. College football prediction: No. 20 Cincinnati seeks win at UCF (usatoday.com)
                    Last edited by bearcatbret; 10-27-2022, 09:19 PM.

Comment

The Arkansas loss (which now doesn’t look good) and barely beating two lesser teams along with a pretty lame
                      schedule might be accounting for the lack of excitement this year. With all the penalties and lack of creativity in the offensive play calling, I gotta say, it’s less exciting to me this year..

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                        The Arkansas loss (which now doesn’t look good) and barely beating two lesser teams along with a pretty lame
                        schedule might be accounting for the lack of excitement this year. With all the penalties and lack of creativity in the offensive play calling, I gotta say, it’s less exciting to me this year..
                        I don't know if it is less exciting or if it is just apprehension in trying to figure out which team shows up - a legitimate top 20 contender or a mistake-prone, inconsistent, middle of the pack team. I keep waiting for this team to put in its big boy pants and play like they are capable of playing for a full 60 minutes. Maybe this week??

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Hopefully, the team isn't taking that path. If they aren't ready to play in the Bounce House, it will be a difficult day.
                          We the fans, not the team. I do not believe anyone on the team is overlooking any opponent
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

In MHO, is well written and objective. Reviews each team, then why each team could win, then a prediction. College Football Odds: Cincinnati vs. UCF prediction, odds and pick – 10/29/2022 (msn.com)

Comment

Jabari Taylor is a game time decision today I’m told.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X