Clear All

Tyler Scott will play

Comment

Tyler Scott looks like a go
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

2 possessions totaling 8 yards of total offense. Nice execution and play calling.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
          2 possessions totaling 8 yards of total offense. Nice execution and play calling.
          Do I detect a little sarcasm? Need to focus on defense as well.
          ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Three possessions three stalls. sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post

Do I detect a little sarcasm? Need to focus on defense as well.
              The defense cannot stop them either. It’s going to be a very long day.

Comment

I’m not a replace the QB guy generally. But, Bryant isn’t getting it done. How long do we wait?

Comment

How come UC cannot run sweeps? Or should I say ask why don’t they try it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                    I’m not a replace the QB guy generally. But, Bryant isn’t getting it done. How long do we wait?
                    He has become less effective with each game.

Comment

My issue all along with Bryant - he’s so inconsistent. Today he’s made several really nice deep throws yet over/under threw 4 really key plays that were very makeable. Toss in his lack of ability to move when pressured, he’s just not the guy to beat any good teams. Further, why would Gino not have 8-10 plays a game for Evan to shake things up?
                      Last edited by Bearcat93; 10-29-2022, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I’m surprised they didn’t call targeting on UC there even though the QB actually lowered his helmet first.

Comment

Yeah I think Plumlee lowering his head was the issue there

Comment

Cats looking very mediocre on both sides of the ball
                            ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Defense improves with every possession. Offense is very poor thus far.

Comment

The defense has stepped up. The D is going to have to win this one. Ben Bryant is just a guy. He’s a game manager. Just keep dinking and dunking those quick throws, and don’t turn the ball over.

I actually like the playcalling this week. Running the ball on third and four says that the coaching staff doesn’t trust the quarterback.
                                My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X