No announcement yet.

East Carolina 11/11 8:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are these clown announcers? Could they be more one sided?

Comment

The defense is having a great game. Although Bryant did miss some wide open down field receivers, I think there were some dropped passes and at the end of the day we are winning. How about the lack up penalties on both sides of the ball. Kudos for the offensive line for not being called for false starts as the ECU defense has definitely been jumping around.

Comment

Bryant not accurate at all tonight. Receivers are making plays, and getting open deep.

Comment

Here come the penalties

Comment

Idiotic penalties are gonna take us right out of the game.

Comment

A rollout to the short side of the field into an unblocked defender. That’s the play call?
              My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Ahlers looks more like a linebacker than a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                  Bryant not accurate at all tonight. Receivers are making plays, and getting open deep.
                  Not sure that is totally accurate

Comment

Finally beat a team with a winning record. It took a kickoff return and two long runs after catch. This team would be 3-7 in the BIG12 this year.
                    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                      Finally beat a team with a winning record. It took a kickoff return and two long runs after catch. This team would be 3-7 in the BIG12 this year.
                      Who cares, although I feel that UC will be competitive in the Big12. , it does not matter They will make more money losing in the Big 12 than winning in the the AAC

Comment

The problem tonight was Ben Bryant. He missed a lot of throws, by a lot. If he had just his average game we win by two TD’s. OL gave him a lot of time most of the game, even on the play where he took that ridiculous safety. Defense shut ECU out in the 4th Qtr. ECU has a pretty good team.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                          The problem tonight was Ben Bryant. He missed a lot of throws, by a lot. If he had just his average game we win by two TD’s. OL gave him a lot of time most of the game, even on the play where he took that ridiculous safety. Defense shut ECU out in the 4th Qtr. ECU has a pretty good team.
                          I agree that the safety should have been avoided but I also think that you are not the problem if you WIN

Comment

The offense did not get into any rhythm. The two touchdown catches were like 3 and 6 yards down field and then let the speed take over. Not to mention the first score with the special teams taking it 100-yards. We only heard two receivers called the entire game. Bryant has to to look to others to keep moving the chains. I think that the tight ends only had two passes thrown their way. If UC would have dinked and dunked 5-8 yards a play, they would have moved at will and ran the clock. Instead, we score only 3 points in the second half. The defense bent and almost broke but did their job keeping ECU way below their averages. That personal foul after the stop late in the game on the sideline was pure BS. Why was an ECU player in the UC huddle on the sideline after the stop? It is a win but it is just really hard to get excited about this team. However. ECU killed UCF, UCF beat UC, and UC beat UCF.

Comment

I wish we would have won, 35-17, but we didn’t. ECU came to play as they had as much incentive to win as we did. We don’t get better by blowing out opponents. We have Tulane left at home. Going to be a battle, so get ready for the back and forth. I’ll take coach Fick any day in battle. Great win among great fans. Go cats!

Comment

I thought the targeting call was terrible. He has to hit him hard to jar the ball loose. Led with shoulder with helmet down. Also mystery to me why tight ends are not targeted more often. We did have two short passes to for touchdowns due to team speed but only two. Tight ends and slot across the middle would have consistently moved the ball. Defense had some trouble tackling all night but stepped up big at end of the game, unlike UCF. Maybe we heal things against Temple before a must win big game against Tulane (two years ago who would have thought we would have seen this phrase?).

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X