Transfer portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    One of the things to watch for is the new window fto beat other teams. or transfers. We may lose more than 2 guy starting Dec. 5 .
    Thus the need for a new HC soon. I just wish early signing period and the portal were moved back to help all the teams losing their coaches. It is hard to evaluate your team and quickly jump at transfers to beat other teams. We need transfers who will fit and not numbers. Same with recruits. Give the new coaches time to re - recruit.

Comment

NOT LEAVING - Mason Fletcher https://twitter.com/MasonFletcher19/...15454434611200

(to which Dontay Corleone replied: #Allin https://twitter.com/dontaycorleone/s...31776312688648)
      Last edited by GoBearcats31; 12-01-2022, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        NOT LEAVING - Mason Fletcher https://twitter.com/MasonFletcher19/...15454434611200

(to which Dontay Corleone replied: #Allin [url]https://twitter.com/dontaycorleone/status/1598331776312688648[/ url])
        sounds like there is a good attitude among some players. Circle the wagons as it is the state of Cincinnati versus the world (especially Wisconsin).

Comment

JW: #Bearcats all-conference center Jake Renfro has entered the transfer portal, @TheAthleticCFB has learned.

Comment

JW: #Bearcats all-conference center Jake Renfro has entered the transfer portal, @TheAthleticCFB has learned.
            He better not end up at Wisconsin . . .

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

He better not end up at Wisconsin . . .
              I'd rather him follow Fickell over deciding that another school is better than staying

Comment

I'd rather him follow Fickell over deciding that another school is better than staying
                I know this is the new norm in CFB, but the idea of poaching players from your prior school just does not sit right with me and will only make me resent Fickell.

Comment

tOSU is losing their center and the talk is using the portal for the replacement. We will hear more such talk, but I agree with you about him following LF. Not good.

Comment

Huge loss if he goes.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

Huge loss if he goes.

B.C.
                      Definitely but Gerhardt did well as far as I can tell. I'd be interested to know whether this was based on Fickell move or the Cummings hire or the injury or some combo of that. He's not recovered from the knee blowout.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wisconsin is losing players to the portal prior to their showdown to Oklahoma State in the Guarantee Bowl.

Comment

Per Bill Kurelic
                          Last night Indiana freshman edge Dasan McCullough announced he is entering the transfer. McCullough had a fine first season at Indiana. He of course originally committed to the Buckeyes. The majority of players entering the portal won’t be Ohio State caliber players. McCullough is one that is someone that could be an Ohio State caliber guy. He is someone to definitely keep an eye on in regards to the Buckeyes as the staff evaluates their possibilities and options. Oklahoma will be a player here. I look for McCullough’s 2023 brother Daeh McCullough who committed to Cincinnati to make an official visit to Oklahoma this weekend. It would not be a surprise if Dasan is with him.

Comment

The transfer portal officially opened Monday, and Jaylen Johnson is Ohio State’s first entrant.-- recruited by KC but was hurt and missed the whole season a year ago.

Comment

Ryan Coe has gone into the portal. That one’s a bit surprising
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                                Ryan Coe has gone into the portal. That one’s a bit surprising
                                Didn’t he come here via the portal? I don’t know the rules but can one transfer more than once?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X