No announcement yet.

Transfer portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a coach create his own NIL account and pay players from it? It seems like the new Colorado coach could afford that. I apologize for my mistrust of the system.

Comment

Something tells me this thread is going to rival conference realignment in length. lol

Comment

Picked up one for our side . Luke Kandra has committed to UC as a transfer. Big OL
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          We've got our new Luke! Satterfield's first commit is Louisville transfer Luke Kandra, an OL from Elder HS
          https://twitter.com/luke_kandra/stat...27315340365824

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fjei5_HX...g&name=900x900

Comment

really not into coaches poaching from their former schools. But it isn't up to me. Welcome

Comment

When does the portal close? When do portal kids have to decide on new school or stay?
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                When does the portal close? When do portal kids have to decide on new school or stay?
                they have two periods lasting 45 days each - now and after spring practice

Comment

Deciding between UCF and Maryland it appears https://twitter.com/Quan813/status/1600848318237913090
                  I can't wrap my head around transferring to the biggest rival we have had the past few years.

Comment

We have offered DE Josaiah Stewart out of Coastal Carolina., Dominant Edge rusher.

Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by UC4me View Post

I can't wrap my head around transferring to the biggest rival we have had the past few years.
                      Respect and sportsmanship make strange things happen, plus the weather is great
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Respect and sportsmanship make strange things happen, plus the weather is great
                        He's from Florida. I'm not sure if it was a Fickell is gone thing or maybe he didn't really like it up north. He's 20 ish? Who knows.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by UC4me View Post

I thought it was strange to transfer into another school moving to the Big 12 which may struggle for a couple of years.

Comment

Mario Eugenio - portal ...

https://twitter.com/MEugenioJ/status...DUnZWMz7gsAAAA

Comment

My understanding is that he was told to leave because of his pending court case.
                              Last edited by Lobot; 12-09-2022, 11:05 AM.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

My understanding is that he was told to leave because of his pending court case.
                                By the new staff, by the administration, or even before the coaching change?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X