No announcement yet.

Transfer portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does UC appreciate this type of promotion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
      Does UC appreciate this type of promotion?
      If you are referring to the Rheingeist deal, I cannot imagine why not.
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• I think Bearcat93 was referring to the language in the Tweet, maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
          Does UC appreciate this type of promotion?
          Sorry, just read the tweet and wish I hadn't. You are right, this is not a good communication pattern.

Comment

• It ain't great on the language front and I'll bet someone will have a talk with him because it's got UC branding in it.

And now that I've checked, that post has been removed from his account.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Offer out to DL Kevionte Spears from LA Tech.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                It ain't great on the language front and I'll bet someone will have a talk with him because it's got UC branding in it.

And now that I've checked, that post has been removed from his account.
                The Justin Williams share is still active. In other news the Buford thread in football recruiting has a typo with his name twice listed as Burton.

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

The Justin Williams share is still active. In other news the Buford thread in football recruiting has a typo with his name twice listed as Burton.
                  Dang it. Thought I fixed that
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Offer out to DL Kevionte Spears from LA Tech.
                    Per 247sports.com, Spears was a 3* recruit who signed with LA Tech in 2020. He has several offers, primarily from G5 and FCS programs. The most notable are ECU, Memphis & USF. [UC is the only known P5 (or whatever the B12 is supposed to call itself in the current atmosphere) school to offer Spears.]

Comment

• I love that the interim CEO of Rhinegeist was the manager at the former Catskeller. I’m still disappointed that UC let all the great uniquely UC hangouts disappear from Tangeman, from the Rhineroom, Mr Jim’s, the bowling alley/arcade and most recently Catskeller. Used to love popping in during football games to grab a more reasonably priced beer. Good times.

Comment

• Anything official on Xzavier Henderson? I've been out of pocket last couple days.

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                          Anything official on Xzavier Henderson? I've been out of pocket last couple days.
                          Nothing yet. Still waiting on whatever we're waiting on.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Commitment from DB George Udo, a grad transfer from BYU of all places.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Commitment from DB George Udo, a grad transfer from BYU of all places.
                              "George Udo announced his plans on enter the transfer portal this month. Udo joined the program in 2019 - he has been a rotational player in his four years at BYU. Last season, Udo appeared in 10 games, averaging 13.5 snaps per game in those 10 games. He tallied 13 tackles and 0.5 tackles for loss last season. He finished his BYU career with 44 total tackles including 6 tackles for loss."

BYU Football April Transfer Portal Tracker - BYU Cougars on Sports Illustrated: News, Analysis, and More

Comment

• Kyree Moyston , a DE from VT has committed this evening . Appears he has 3 years left.

https://hokiesports.com/sports/footb...-moyston/13243
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X