Transfer portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Good luck to Ben. There are certainly worse places to get a graduate degree from.
    I would take 4th string to get a master degree from Northwestern.

Comment

• On Ben's transfer....: ($)

https://theathletic.com/4485441/2023...er-cincinnati/
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Offer to Southern Utah CB Roderick Ward
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Rumors only, but multiple rumors indicating Florida WR Xzavier Henderson will pick UC. Looks like he played with Emory the full 2021 season and was with the Gators in 2020, listed as a sophomore, at least 2 years of eligibility.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
            Rumors only, but multiple rumors indicating Florida WR Xzavier Henderson will pick UC. Looks like he played with Emory the full 2021 season and was with the Gators in 2020, listed as a sophomore, at least 2 years of eligibility.
            I caught a little bit of that rumor on Friday. Pretty sure we're getting him.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Offer to Donovan Callis CB from East Central U in Oklahoma. ECU is a D2 school and this guy has some heavy hitters after him.
              Did we miss this commitment? https://247sports.com/college/cincin...ati-209618756/

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                Apparently. I was pretty busy over the Friday/Weekend but I didn't see anyone retweet that one on Twitter.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Offer to New Mexico LB Dion Hunter
                  "100% committed" to UC. Note this is less than the 110% committed transfers and recruits

https://twitter.com/DionHunter44/sta...98369335173120

Comment

• It is making me nervous that we are getting all these transfers from D2 and D1 subdivision schools. It used to be transfers from O$U, Michigan, Alabama, and other large D1 programs.

B.C.
                    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                      Rumors only, but multiple rumors indicating Florida WR Xzavier Henderson will pick UC. Looks like he played with Emory the full 2021 season and was with the Gators in 2020, listed as a sophomore, at least 2 years of eligibility.
                      This looks like this will happen as soon as today. Henderson is officially in the portal.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I'm going to hide a news article in this thread regarding tampering since we're talking about the portal here. ($)

https://theathletic.com/4512028/2023...tal-tampering/
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm going to hide a news article in this thread regarding tampering since we're talking about the portal here. ($)

https://theathletic.com/4512028/2023...tal-tampering/
                          We knew that was happening to UC's players last year. I am sure that it is still happening. There should be zero contact with any player prior to them going into the portal. It seems that players go into the portal because they have already been contacted. Things that used to get coaches fined, fired and even sentenced, now is commonplace. Thanks NCAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

We knew that was happening to UC's players last year. I am sure that it is still happening. There should be zero contact with any player prior to them going into the portal. It seems that players go into the portal because they have already been contacted. Things that used to get coaches fined, fired and even sentenced, now is commonplace. Thanks NCAA.
                            I think the toughest thing to police is indirect contact. During recruiting, coaches get player contact, along with coaches, family, and friends. If P5 program ABC wants a player, they contact the friend of a friend...

You are correct, proof is easy to get and it is rampant. Until the NCAA adds a stiff penalty, it will continue.
                            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

This looks like this will happen as soon as today. Henderson is officially in the portal.
                              @mzenitz:

Have placed an @on3sports RPM prediction for Florida WR transfer Xzavier Henderson to end up at Cincinnati.

The former top-75 recruit led Florida with 38 catches last year. Transferring to Cincinnati would reunite him with ex-Gators QB Emory Jones.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...C-5dDRr4QuAAAA

#Bearcats get a transfer commitment from former Kentucky offensive lineman Deondre Buford. (@DeondreBuford56)

Buford was a 4-star prospect in the 2020 recruiting class. Really nice get for Cincinnati up front. He announced the commitment on his Instagram account.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X