No announcement yet.

Football Staff changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a good start for this new coaching staff... can Geno come back to get some consistency?

Comment

• This is not a good look heading into the Big 12.

Comment

• I have questions here. Makes me wonder what’s going on in the Lindner Center.

NFL is an obvious move but we’ve lost guys to Miami and Troy. Unless that’s home territory for those guys we shouldn’t be losing coaches to either school.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          I have questions here. Makes me wonder what’s going on in the Lindner Center.

NFL is an obvious move but we’ve lost guys to Miami and Troy. Unless that’s home territory for those guys we shouldn’t be losing coaches to either school.
          Troy was for a DC position over OLB here. I can appreciate pursuit of a higher role.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Troy was for a DC position over OLB here. I can appreciate pursuit of a higher role.
            Ah. Ok. I missed that part. thta's understandble. Nicholson is an Alumnus of Miami. I really OK with that one but this all seems weird. Glad it's going on before Spring ball I guess.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• @ChadBrendel: Hearing Cincinnati is zeroing in on Virginia Tech QB coach/passing game coordinator Brad Glenn for the recently vacant OC position. #Bearcats

@ChadBrendel: Source confirms Cincinnati is hiring Georgia St DC/OLB coach Nate Fuqua to fill their opening at OLB. @mzenitz had it first. #Bearcats
              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 02-21-2023, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Justin Williams confirmed the hiring of Brad Glenn as OC (Satterfield still calling plays). Glenn coached with Satterfield at App State several years ago, before CSS took that HC job.

Comment

• This just isn't a great start to Coach Satterfield's reign. I sure hope things settle down and we get a chance to see and judge the entire team (coaches and players). Hopefully our first season in the Big 12 will be a good one (fingers and toes crossed).

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
                    This just isn't a great start to Coach Satterfield's reign. I sure hope things settle down and we get a chance to see and judge the entire team (coaches and players). Hopefully our first season in the Big 12 will be a good one (fingers and toes crossed).
                    It's not just us. I saw today where Florida lost 3 coaches to the NFL in the last 36 hours.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I think that the whole new world of college sports is chasing coaches away. I am sure that it is chasing the older coaches away.

Comment

• The rest of the newest new staff is officially in place now.

https://gobearcats.com/
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X