Spring Ball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    I wonder if the past coaches are going to wear T.E.A.M. on the back of their shirts.
    I wonder if they're going to take down the T.E.A.M. graphics in the locker room considering they just remodeled it.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I wonder if they're going to take down the T.E.A.M. graphics in the locker room considering they just remodeled it.
      I think that was a Fickell thing like Butch as a "link in the chain." I'm wondering if T.E.A.M. will be the new cliche at WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
        I still think it's weird Luke's son stayed behind, wonder if he will ever get any real PT
        I think he will get a fair shot, though as high 2, low 3 star composite recruit he will need to work on a few things. After processing the past 3 years of Fickell coaching carousel watches, I am happy Luke stayed as long as he did and am rooting for Landon.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I think he will get a fair shot, though as high 2, low 3 star composite recruit he will need to work on a few things. After processing the past 3 years of Fickell coaching carousel watches, I am happy Luke stayed as long as he did and am rooting for Landon.
          I don’t know what other options Landon had coming out of HS. I’m not saying he wasn’t a worthy candidate for a scholarship just that I don’t know what alternatives he had. He seems to be a typical OL under CLF that will develop into a solid lineman after a couple years in the strength program.

Comment

Is it me, or has it been pretty quiet from Spring ball this year? It seemed like we had more story lines coming out last year with position battles. Is it that there really isn't much to report or is there less access given by the new staff?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
              Is it me, or has it been pretty quiet from Spring ball this year? It seemed like we had more story lines coming out last year with position battles. Is it that there really isn't much to report or is there less access given by the new staff?
              From my perspective it’s been quieter than usual. I don’t have an answer for you on the reason for that. I’m sure there will be more to talk about after the portal opens and the closer we get to Fall camp.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
                There were only 3 practices before Spring Break started last week. Spring practices start back up tomorrow and hopefully more information will start to flow.

Comment

The Enquirer has had some changes and now are worse than ever. I try to check out the News Record every so often to see what they have to say. Nothing new yet. Campus News | newsrecord.org

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                    The Enquirer has had some changes and now are worse than ever.
                    I know they have moved (within downtown Cincinnati), and dis-employed more people, but the switch to Scott Springer has been, for me, a positive change. He's already done a complete review of the entire roster (while also writing about UC basketball) and many video interviews are posted. And one must read each of his articles since he will provide information on multiple sports within one article.

I like that he seems to have a fan's perspective, i.e., he sees and reports things an involved fan would like to know, while remaining impartial. And he has a writing style that is unique nowadays, and I like that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

I know they have moved (within downtown Cincinnati), and dis-employed more people, but the switch to Scott Springer has been, for me, a positive change. He's already done a complete review of the entire roster (while also writing about UC basketball) and many video interviews are posted. And one must read each of his articles since he will provide information on multiple sports within one article.

I like that he seems to have a fan's perspective, i.e., he sees and reports things an involved fan would like to know, while remaining impartial. And he has a writing style that is unique nowadays, and I like that, too.
                      yeah - i always liked scott springer

Comment

What Bearcats are standing out during UC's spring football practices?
                        https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...5/70052429007/

Comment

Chris Scott at Spring Practice

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/41On12gp

Comment

Taj Ward
                            https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/6BCvHpa9

Comment

Coach Satt
                              https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/OfqFoF5w

Comment

https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/3/3...ring-game.aspx
                                April 15 at noon

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X