• Show
Clear All

Event calendar

IMG_6041.jpeg
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The 11:30 AM start to tailgating is the third time I've seen now. First one was 10:30 AM in my Revel website account, then this week I received a direct email from them (Revel) that the sites open at 9:30 AM, and now this post. We're paying for 6 hours prior to kickoff for these premium tailgating spots, so I'll see you at 9:30!

They did this last year (but it was only one conflicting time); I showed up 6 hours before kickoff, the attendants were in place to pass us through.

If UC is going to inundate me with information and emails, I wish it would be correct the first time or at least consistent.

And don't mess with my tailgate!

Comment

John Cunningham

@Cunningham_UC

·
        Due to the potential of heat and humidity this afternoon, fans will be allowed to bring up to two regular sized, unopened water bottles into Nippert Stadium for today’s

@GoBearcatsFB
        game. Stay hydrated. Stay safe. Go Bearcats!

Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

How we feeling at Halftime? Lol
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that’s the best QB debut since Gunner vs Toledo
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It looks like we might finally have a kicker where every field goal attempt won't feel like an adventure. Offense looks great for first time out. Agree on Jones performance. Defense has some cleaning up to do before we hit the meat of the Big XII schedule.

Comment

The energy in that place was insane in the first half. What I liked most about Emory Jones was his grasp of the offense, as If he’d been playing in it for years. I’m really looking forward to tougher competition, but today couldn’t have gone better.

Comment

Box:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId/401525818
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

EKU is either worse than people thought or UC maybe is better than people thought. Cincinnati 24-51 Florida (Jan 1, 2010) Game Recap - ESPN

Comment

Well balanced team, with great special teams. Kiner has good moves, but just doesn't have the break out speed we need. 7-5 is realistic. EKU is a very good DIAA team.

B.C.
                      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                        Well balanced team, with great special teams. Kiner has good moves, but just doesn't have the break out speed we need. 7-5 is realistic. EKU is a very good DIAA team.

B.C.
                        Kiner did have a 54 yard run.

Comment

I really thought the offense would struggle. I was totally wrong. I wondered if the Jones-to-Henderson connection was overstated coming into the season. They hadn't played a ton together and not in a few years. That connection, for today at least, was as advertised. I am also really impressed with Jones' distribution to 8 different receivers. And Prater making his first catch and getting a nice ovation from the crowd was fantastic and made me very happy for that young man who has been a model of grace since arriving on campus.

Comment

I was shocked, but it was groovy. I thought the o-line while bigger did very good. On to Pitt, but with a bit of confidence.

Comment

Very impressed with Jones at QB. Can't wait to see what can do against Pitt next week. A win there would be huge!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X