No announcement yet.

Polls 2023

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect that if Louisville had won, that would have eliminated the ACC from the CFP. However, FSU is now in. UM will be in. Either Alabama or Georgia. Then either tosu or UT. I guess we will find out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
      I suspect that if Louisville had won, that would have eliminated the ACC from the CFP. However, FSU is now in. UM will be in. Either Alabama or Georgia. Than either tosu or UT. I guess we will find out soon.
      What about Washington? They are undefeated and were ranked 3rd going into this past weekend? I don’t think they will exclude the SEC from the playoffs but UW should be in before tO$U.
      Last edited by London 'Cat; 12-03-2023, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I would go:
        Michigan
        Washington
        Texas
        FSU

Seems unprecedented for a #1 team (Georgia) to drop so far but no one seems to put them in. Similarly, Alabama climbing from 8 sounds crazy but because it is Bama/SEC people treat them differently. If FSU gets left out it is like the 2000 Bearcats basket team being seeded 2 despite resume. No one really talking OSU but if they truly went best 4 teams there would be a real argument. Texas beat Alabama earlier in season and many are saying it is not the same Alabama team - but results have to matter.

Comment

Welp, They screwed FSU. Took Bama instead.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Welp, They screwed FSU. Took Bama instead.
            Gotta have someone from the SEC otherwise it becomes a joke to leave out the champion of the toughest football conference and "Bama beat the Dogs - so then how do you leave out 1 loss Texas who beat the Tide on their own field? Michigan and Washington were givens. Which sets up FSU as the first unbeaten P5 champ to not make the championship round. Anyone still want to be in the ACC rather than the Big12?

Comment

In case you were curious the Athletic did a final 133 ranking and we landed at 100. ($)

https://theathletic.com/5191261/2024...bs-postseason/
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X