• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I remember that dude. He was a hard person to like
    as a UC fan.

Comment

I see 8 very winnable games ...

EKU: Win
      @ Pitt: Win (I’ll be there so we get the edge – but it will be close) 50/50 Coin Flip
      Miami: Win
      OK: Loss 50/50 Coin Flip
      @ BYU: Loss (thin air against cardio)
      ISU: Win
      Baylor: Loss
      @ OK State: Loss
      UCF: Win 50/50 coin flip
      @ UH: Win
      @ WV: Win (big Cincy crowd for an away game)
      KS: Win

Comment

Originally posted by UC4me View Post

Oh man...Diego Guevara! I thought I was the only person who remembered that dude. Couldn't stand him yet respected him at the same time. I did find his love for his wife pretty great even though it scorched me every time the camera showed her and him having their long-distance love moment after a big play. Definitely loved despising that guy back in the day!
        It looks like he played in Portugal for 15 years and is now a real estate agent in Charlotte.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/diego-guevara-798b1098

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcats1232002 View Post

It looks like he played in Portugal for 15 years and is now a real estate agent in Charlotte.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/diego-guevara-798b1098
          It wasn't just hating Dush Guevara, it was that their fans threw coins at our players that could potentially have seriously injured our guys. Their team was good back then and their fans acted like amateur hour.

Comment

Anyone want to update their predictions? I see most people picked us to lose to Baylor... I'm thinking a definite W there.

Comment

Season predictions seems the best place to put this because it could change losses into wins. The fire Satterfield slash whining on social media why we didn't hire Deion is old and we aren't changing coaches,

There are things this staff can do to fix things quickly. Here are two things of note (there are probably several others, and feel free to add your suggestions):

1. Wrap up the ball carrier. I've seen several missed tackles past few games where the defender tried to lay out the ball carrier with a big shoulder hit.

2. DBs need to look for the ball and move toward the ball. For the most part our DB's aren't out of position or getting beat. There has been blown coverage and a few great plays by the opposition, but many of those balls could've at least been knocked away without PI. Yes, I'm aware Kerry doesn't teach it that way, but the DC or HC can tell him what to do.

Hope to see a few more tweaks this team can make now.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X