No announcement yet.

Brigham Young 9/29 10:15 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait. We just scored a TD. I wasn't sure we had that in our playbook any longer.

On a different note, the run game has started very strong.

Comment

Was that the infamous prevent defense?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
        Was that the infamous prevent defense?
        Nope. Just bad defense.

Comment

This looks like a Tuberville team. And quit trying to run tempo on offense. We don’t have the offensive weapons to put pressure on anybody.

Comment

The DBs are flat out awful. Can’t cover anyone and can’t tackle a receiver when he makes the catch.

Comment

KC is the worst coach. His first stint as a DB coach here was miserable. He goes to OSU for recruiting and their DBs were bad so he was fired. I'm not sure I've seen a worse coverage group than what I see now. Constant face guarding and no turning for a ball.

No kid knows who he is and his recruiting prowess isn't what it once was. He's also special teams coach who had Miami block a FG in regulation to eventually lose. Get him the **** of our staff.

Comment

WTF?? What a critical error on the punt return. Stop them with absolutely solid defense and give the ball back to them in the red zone. Game over.

Comment

Friends and I talked last week how Smith was going to screw up a punt with his foolish play on bouncing balls. Such a lousy decision on a ball 3 feet over his head.

Comment

Originally posted by UC4me View Post
                    Friends and I talked last week how Smith was going to screw up a punt with his foolish play on bouncing balls. Such a lousy decision on a ball 3 feet over his head.
                    That’s on the coaching staff.

Comment

And guess who coaches our special teams and DBs? A glorified HS coach who can no longer cut it at the high collegiate level. Get rid of Kerry, please.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                        That’s on the coaching staff.
                        I disagree. That is solely on the player. F’in’ dumb play. Game changing when UC was building some momentum.

Comment

Emory Jones is not the answer, either.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

I disagree. That is solely on the player. F’in’ dumb play. Game changing when UC was building some momentum.
                            He’s done this all year, and nobody corrected it. Coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

He’s done this all year, and nobody corrected it. Coaching.
                              The coaches are not teaching him to do that. That is solely on him. He made that decision all on his own and not as a result of being told to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

The coaches are not teaching him to do that. That is solely on him. He made that decision all on his own and not as a result of being told to do it.
                                Then you put somebody else back there. You could see this coming, he’s fielded bouncing punts every game.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X