Reflections On the First Half of the Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Not new, just calling Chris out for the umpteenth time on this type of backward thinking.
    Yep, the Big 12 will help BB, that is fantastic! If we don't start winning with FB, email me back when only 15K show up at Nippert to watch another 2-10 team. I hope I a wrong, and you are right, but I really enjoyed the last few years, with all the great bowls, in the AAC. How has the Big 12 helped Nebraska and Rutgers????.... yes, more $$ coming in, but that is it!

B.C.
    Last edited by Bearcat Chris; 10-24-2023, 02:53 PM.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

Yep, the Big 12 will help BB, that is fantastic! If we don't start winning with FB, email me back when only 15K show up at Nippert to watch another 2-10 team. I hope I a wrong, and you are right, but I really enjoyed the last few years, with all the great bowls, in the AAC. How has the Big 12 helped Nebraska and Rutgers????.... yes, more $$ coming in, but that is it!

B.C.
      I guess you don't like challenges in life? Status quo is alright. No need to learn calculus because only a few people ever use it. The growing pains were expected even if Fickell stayed; without him, any coach wouod suffer a setback with the increased level of competition. I for one like challenges. Give me more on my plate and I'll work harder. So will the Bearcats football team. I too enjoyed winning the AAC, but we need more challenges plus the revenue that comes with it
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Fickell had Ohio recruiting skills and experience, I’m not sure I’ve seen Satterville make any inroads here locally. I just don’t know that Satterville’s got the ability to be successful here.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X