Thoughts on the UCF Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
    My final thought on UCF. I knew they would do it, and they did, but I find it very disrespectful and juvenile that their fans shout "(k)night(s)" during the National Anthem. A weird fanbase.
    Did that happen at Nippert? I didn't hear anyting so disrespectful in my area.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

i can barely hear anything, other than ear splitting music, at nippert. i try to pull up a game tracker on my phone, to see what calls are / what's happening at certain points

Comment

I think it is very low class for UC students to "boo" the opposing team as they enter the field. This has been going on for years, and it embarasses me, and the entire UC Community.

B.C.
        "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

I think it is very low class for UC students to "boo" the opposing team as they enter the field. This has been going on for years, and it embarasses me, and the entire UC Community.

B.C.
          I think that the majority of the stands also boos. Why give them incentive? I agree with you, I wish that it would stop.

Comment

It did. Two years ago I was on the field when I heard it; that was in the NE corner of the field and we were part of a "tunnel" for the team to run through. This year we had UCFers around us because we're behind the visitors' bench and it was very noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

B.C.
              agreed, I try to stand and give a golf clap

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.H. View Post

i can barely hear anything, other than ear splitting music, at nippert. i try to pull up a game tracker on my phone, to see what calls are / what's happening at certain points
                I fill out the how'd we do survey after every game and give feedback on the dangerous noise levels and the university's responsibility to protect the hearing of their employees, the vendors who are you and not wearing hearing protection. I wish they would put in surround sound instead of trying to get the south end zone loud by blaring from the north end zone video board.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X