Kansas 11/25 7:30 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas 11/25 7:30 ESPN2

UC just sent an e-mail pushing to sell out the Kansas game on 11/25/23. I did some quick ciperin' and gazintos (compliments of Jethro Bodine) and determined that there are 361 tickets left, mostly in the pavilion, but a few in lower rows downstairs.

$20 in 201 and $30 elsewhere upstairs. $65 downstairs.
    Last edited by Lobot; 11-19-2023, 09:18 AM.

Game time has been annnounced as 7:00 on ESPN2. Kansas played 3rd string QB Cole Ballard against K-State and barely lost after K-State scored on them in the 4th. Devin Neal, the RB for Kansas ,had 136 yards and is definetly going to be a problem on Saturday.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This says 7 or 730 https://x.com/big12conference/status...429-7Zsp1zj4Tg

Comment

7:30 pm next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Game time has been annnounced as 7:00 on ESPN2. Kansas played 3rd string QB Cole Ballard against K-State and barely lost after K-State scored on them in the 4th. Devin Neal, the RB for Kansas ,had 136 yards and is definetly going to be a problem on Saturday.
          The biggest problem is our own players and coach.

Comment

Senior night and maybe the last go around for Corleone. Get there and send them out right.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Traffic alert : FCC has a playoff game starting at 8:00. Take off early if you’re not tailgating.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Kansas might be a bit distracted on Saturday. Lance Leipold's name is being floated for several SEC jobs.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  Senior night and maybe the last go around for Corleone. Get there and send them out right.
                  I sure would like to see Corleone one more year as a Bearcat.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

Coaches at CHS, who know him tell me that he is as good as gone, but who knows? Maybe he will take pity on the Bearcats,, and stay to help turn it around?

B.C.
                    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

he's gone. he did his duty and stayed after CLF left, but, there's no reason for him to stay another year, and risk getting hurt, eps. with the shitshow that we have under CSS

Comment

Is it just me or does it feel like UC should be playing ECU at home on Friday afternoon?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

Coaches at CHS, who know him tell me that he is as good as gone, but who knows? Maybe he will take pity on the Bearcats,, and stay to help turn it around?

B.C.
                          Not sure it’s a smart idea to take advice from the staff at Colerain these days. We former players are disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

Not sure it’s a smart idea to take advice from the staff at Colerain these days. We former players are disgusted.
                            what has happened there? its almost incredible how quickly that program has dropped. feeder program(s), recruiting, coaches personalities, etc? over the years, UC has gotten some damn good players from colerain

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

B.C.
                              If The Don Father is a top three round draft pick, there is no reason for him to stay. He is a great player and we thank him for his time. Should he stay, he will likely turn into a first day pick.
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X