No announcement yet.

Kansas 11/25 7:30 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Corleone would do this, but if he knows he's going, I think it's reasonable for him to opt out of the last game unless there's NIL tied to it. Business decision.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.H. View Post

what has happened there? its almost incredible how quickly that program has dropped. feeder program(s), recruiting, coaches personalities, etc? over the years, UC has gotten some damn good players from colerain
      Was ranked 5th in the USA five years ago, and this year was ranked, at 0-10, the worst Division I HS team in Ohio. Just didn't have the horses, although the pipeline is looking a little better, but no Godfather, Ivan Pace, or Dominick Goodman's are awaiting their chance next year.

B.C.
      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Nothing spotlights the me in team like choosing not to play when the team isn’t thriving. Matayer should have more respect for his team, honestly. Knowing our TE room is injured? If I were a senior on this team, Id be pretty disappointed in that.

Comment

Sellout Announced. Well done people.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            Is it just me or does it feel like UC should be playing ECU at home on Friday afternoon?
            It's just you.

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.H. View Post

what has happened there? its almost incredible how quickly that program has dropped. feeder program(s), recruiting, coaches personalities, etc? over the years, UC has gotten some damn good players from colerain
              Colerain lost some really good coaches, and brought in a new coach. The school district has also stopped allowing kids pick which school they attend in the district. Either Northwest or Colerain. Also a lot of kids from nearby school districts are not enrolling like they were.

Comment

Going to be tough but hoping the seniors can go out with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatJon View Post
                  Going to be tough but hoping the seniors can go out with a win.
                  Same. Especially the 6th year guys like Vann.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Kansas QB Jason Bean will start at Cincinnati, source told @ActionNetworkHQ. Bean was injured 2 weeks ago in loss to Texas Tech & missed last week's loss to Kansas State

Comment

Brady L doesn’t seem to be better than Emory, which is concerning.

Comment

What an embarrassment. 26 seconds? Fire Combs immediately

Comment

Why the squibb kick? Dumb. Then, no pass defense....again.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                            Why the squibb kick? Dumb. Then, no pass defense....again.
                            Are our defensive secondary players really that incompetent? That poorly coached? Who is in charge of recruiting these guys? Just dreadful!

Comment

Yeah, Combs needs to go Collectively, just a sad state for UC football. I don’t see next year being any different either.
                              Last edited by Bearcat93; 11-25-2023, 10:27 PM.

Comment

I swear if I was to do the research on it that this defense is averaging at least one pi a game. I just don't have the inclination at this point to warrant the energy. We have went the entire season with no QB and it looks as though we will have to endure that dilemma next year too.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X