No announcement yet.

2024 Offseason Content

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, Thoughts of the Alamo Bowl being played Big 12 vs Big 12.
    The 2024-25 Alamo Bowl Games Could Be Big 12 vs. Big 12 (heartlandcollegesports.com)

Comment

Transfer Derrick Canteen is expected to take on leadership roles.

https://fanrecap.com/derrick-canteen...ensive-revamp/

Comment

Day 1 of Practice.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Surprise conference standings from video games:
          Look: CFB25 Simulation of 2024 Big 12 Football Season (heartlandcollegesports.com)

Comment

Folks, I have been a solid UC FB since 1974. I have missed just 3 home games in 50 years. Somebody please help me with comforting words of wisdom, but I have a really "dull and foreboding" feeling about this upcoming year. Sports Illustrated's season preview has UC possibly starting 3-1 or 4-0, but then only winning one Big 12 game. Ugh....

B.C.
            "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
              Folks, I have been a solid UC FB since 1974. I have missed just 3 home games in 50 years. Somebody please help me with comforting words of wisdom, but I have a really "dull and foreboding" feeling about this upcoming year. Sports Illustrated's season preview has UC possibly starting 3-1 or 4-0, but then only winning one Big 12 game. Ugh....

B.C.
              Chris - Come out and watch our Bearcats win some upsets. I guarantee you we will win 3 Big 12 games this season. We play bad teams, and many mid-tier teams in what is called one of the easiest P4 schedules this season, and we will win some unexpected conference games, plus the expected beatdowns on ASU and Houston.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Chris - Come out and watch our Bearcats win some upsets. I guarantee you we will win 3 Big 12 games this season. We play bad teams, and many mid-tier teams in what is called one of the easiest P4 schedules this season, and we will win some unexpected conference games, plus the expected beatdowns on ASU and Houston.
                Well red_n_black.... my mood has gone up (some). Need to beat Miami, and good!

B.C.
                "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Predictions from Heartland Sports

https://www.heartlandcollegesports.c...nd-prediction/
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    Before anyone says something, this article is absolutely full of errors and I'm aware of it
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Big 12 Preview (ESPN+ link $) :

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...er-ever-season
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

Well red_n_black.... my mood has gone up (some). Need to beat Miami, and good!

B.C.
                        Now you're asking for the moon!! Beating a team as a the visitor is tough. sarcasm. We should put a beatdown in Oxford!

Comment

Now you're asking for the moon!! Beating a team as a the visitor is tough. sarcasm. We should put a beatdown in Oxford!
                          Miami had a good team last year but it's still a game we should have won. Hoping for better this year. Fill Yager Stadium with Bearcats one last time. Go Bearcats!

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

Miami had a good team last year but it's still a game we should have won. Hoping for better this year. Fill Yager Stadium with Bearcats one last time. Go Bearcats!
                            Are tickets available for that one? I've received offers to go to Colorado, and have tickets for UCF, but haven't looked at Miami Oxford

Comment

Are tickets available for that one? I've received offers to go to Colorado, and have tickets for UCF, but haven't looked at Miami Oxford
                              I don't know what are left of the UC sections (South end zone on the student side [not near the students, who don't show up anyway]). There are lots of good seats left on the home side everywhere except Section 4, which is midfield). Their pricing is from $43 to $50 and can be found at miamiredhawks.com. My friend and I will be in Section 3, around the 30 yard line. Better view than the UC section.

Comment

Pitbull buying naming rights to FIU football stadium

International recording artist Pitbull is set to purchase the naming rights to Florida International's football stadium, pending a vote of the school's board of trustees that is considered a formality.

The FIU Board of Trustees is set to vote Tuesday to approve a five-year deal to give the name Pitbull Stadium to what's currently known as FIU Stadium, per FIU board documents.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-buying-rights

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X