Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Game '24

The spring game has been announced for April 13, time TBA. Nippert Stadium

The IPF won't be done by then but I did see some shots on TwitX that some of the outside wall girders have gone up.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Game is at noon per today's posting.

Comment

Details released. UC Announces Updates to Free Spring Game presented by Skyline Chili - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)

Comment

It appears that Sauce Gardner will be in attendance

Comment

SPRING GAME WATCH: Bearcats’ Top Players and QB Battle Ignite Excitement | Fan Recap

Comment

Kiner was held out of today's game. Coach's decision. Satterfield said didn't want him getting beat up.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

They announced today during the game today a shout out to Conner Barwin for a "community award". Can someone please elaborate on this?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                They announced today during the game today a shout out to Conner Barwin for a "community award". Can someone please elaborate on this?
                2024 Alumni Honoree

Following a 10-year NFL career with the Houston Texans, Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams and New York Giants, Connor is in his fifth season in the Eagles' front office and third as director of player development. His impact on Greater Philadelphia extends far beyond football. In 2013, the former two-sport student-athlete and captain of UC’s 2009 Orange Bowl team founded the Make the World Better Foundation to help communities plan and implement urban revitalization projects with a focus on youth engagement, stewardship building, green infrastructure, and public art; over $30 million has been invested in public parks to date. After earning an MBA from the Wharton School of Business, Connor co-founded Cotogna Sports Group, an investment fund that purchases professional sports teams internationally, including top-tier Italian basketball club Pallacanestro Trieste in 2023.  He co-founded Vera Y Records and Vera Y Productions with former Bearcat and Eagles teammate Jason Kelce; together they have released two Christmas albums which generated over $4 million for nonprofits, and produced “KELCE,” Amazon Prime’s most-ever watched documentary.

Comment

Dan Skillings was at the game signing autographs for the young fans. Here is a recap of the day. Cincinnati Concludes Spring Practice with Annual Spring Game at Nippert Stadium - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)

Comment

Dan Skillings was at the game signing autographs for the young fans. Here is a recap of the day. Cincinnati Concludes Spring Practice with Annual Spring Game at Nippert Stadium - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)
                    So sad to see the comparison with ttOSU spring game. They had a giant buildup all week and then a whole lot of articles after the game. The game was on national TV with the fox first team announcers and Urban. It was on the radio as well to all the affiliates. UC has to step up. 82000 fans were there. Complete game experience including their band.
                    Last edited by leo from jersey; 04-14-2024, 11:51 AM.

Comment

BEARCATS UPDATE: Coach Satterfield Shares Optimism After Spring Game Highlights | Fan Recap
                      The spring game is one of the few times that I get my grandkids to campus. They love all of the pregame activities. Once the game starts, they tend to start chirping "I'm bored". That being said, I do not understand why families with young children or grandparents such as myself do not show up. This was a great opportunity to get photos of the kids with the Bearcat and cheerleaders. It is a free event and the weather was perfect. Oh, the attendance was greater yesterday than a regular game when I was a student.

Comment

BEARCATS UPDATE: Coach Satterfield Shares Optimism After Spring Game Highlights | Fan Recap
                        The spring game is one of the few times that I get my grandkids to campus. They love all of the pregame activities. Once the game starts, they tend to start chirping "I'm bored". That being said, I do not understand why families with young children or grandparents such as myself do not show up. This was a great opportunity to get photos of the kids with the Bearcat and cheerleaders. It is a free event and the weather was perfect. Oh, the attendance was greater yesterday than a regular game when I was a student.
                        This needs to be a big thing to bring in the recruits. When were you a student?

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

This needs to be a big thing to bring in the recruits. When were you a student?
                          Early to mid 80's. I still stand by the statement that parents and grandparents need to get little ones down there. Not only to enjoy the activities but to raise little Bearcats. I hear too many young parents stating that it is so expensive to do anything with the kids. Well, this is a free event as well as going to the parks (which we take the grandkids as well). I tell my daughter all of the time that you do not need to spend money to have quality time.

Comment

Early to mid 80's. I still stand by the statement that parents and grandparents need to get little ones down there. Not only to enjoy the activities but to raise little Bearcats. I hear too many young parents stating that it is so expensive to do anything with the kids. Well, this is a free event as well as going to the parks (which we take the grandkids as well). I tell my daughter all of the time that you do not need to spend money to have quality time.
                            I would but my grand kids live in Jersey plus their dads are alums of other schools as are their moms. The school needs to build it up. There needs to be better promotion --- Calling John Cunningham. They need to bring in the alums -- The kelces - Juice - Fesmond and some older guys. Maybe have a class challenge of most alum attended from the classes. I live around a lot of lakes and farms with animals, but the kids are active in sports, dance , gymnastics etc. Birthday parties are really big in Jersey and so about every weekend there is one for their friends. ne of mine is next Sat, and one the following.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

So sad to see the comparison with ttOSU spring game. They had a giant buildup all week and then a whole lot of articles after the game. The game was on national TV with the fox first team announcers and Urban. It was on the radio as well to all the affiliates. UC has to step up. 82000 fans were there. Complete game experience including their band.
                              Let's be honest. We aren't really competing with Ohio State. They are a national contender EVERY year. They have NIL money out their wazoo. Almost every recruit is 5* or 4*.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X