Brady Drogosh switches to LB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
    I wonder if he has experience playing LB. Perhaps in high school? In any event, I admire him for making the switch. If it does not work out for him, there is the transfer portal. Hopefully, his athleticism will allow him to succeed with the change of positions.
    The interview with Satt above says Brady only played QB in HS.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I’d love our FR 4* to see some action this year.

Comment

SWITCH UP: UC’s Brady Drogosh Moves from QB to Linebacker for More Playtime | Fan Recap

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
          Not sure about this move. When you recruit a 4 star QB, you owe him the chance to play there. He should have been one of our rising stars in that room. This is one reason the portal is just not good for teams and can be bad for recruiting.
          The 2nd straight 4 star QB to switch positions at UC.

Comment

Considering what we saw at the QB position last year, how could he be worse than that?

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
              Considering what we saw at the QB position last year, how could he be worse than that?
              Drogosh may be better than Emory Jones, but the coaches don't believe he's as good as Sorsby, Lichtenberg or Samaj Jones. He was running as the #4 QB.

Comment

They picked Emory last year, and stuck with him when he clearly couldn’t get the job done.

Comment

I'm uncertain of UC’s coaching staff’s ability to manage the QB position. As many have pointed out, Emory’s performance was terrible & yet he started deep into the season. Now, the 2nd 4* QB can’t find the field and they switch positions. Anointing Sorsby before the Spring game, let alone before camp? That doesn’t seem to bring out the best competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                    I'm uncertain of UC’s coaching staff’s ability to manage the QB position. As many have pointed out, Emory’s performance was terrible & yet he started deep into the season. Now, the 2nd 4* QB can’t find the field and they switch positions. Anointing Sorsby before the Spring game, let alone before camp? That doesn’t seem to bring out the best competition.
                    Same thing happened last year.

Comment

Bearcat93 is right going back to his stint Louisville ( which is basically the staff ) has shown no ability to access let alone develope quarterbacks and skills.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                        They picked Emory last year, and stuck with him when he clearly couldn’t get the job done.
                        NIL component there
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

NIL component there
                          That’s even worse.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...