92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

We are under 300 tickets from a sellout according to Chad B
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Yes, street closures are early and parking will be a mess. The full Homecoming event list: Alumni set to return for UC Homecoming 2024 | University of Cincinnati

Comment

Gee, thanks ESPN for putting us on ESPN+ and putting our homecoming parade at 8:00 AM.

Comment

OT -- UC student cited after driving on football field at Nippert Stadium overnight

https://www.fox19.com/2024/10/18/uc-...ium-overnight/

University of Cincinnati police responded to Nippert Stadium overnight after receiving a report of an SUV driving onto the football field.

It happened about 2:15 a.m. Friday and three male UC students were in the SUV, confirmed UC Police Lt. Mark Zacharias.

“We did stop a vehicle driving across the football field,” he said, describing it as “just some students having a good Homecoming weekend.”

The driver was cited with criminal trespass and some traffic offenses and released, Lt. Zacharias said, estimating the student’s age to be 18-20.

There was no damage to the home field of the Cincinnati Bearcats football team, he confirmed.

“No damage. (They) Just drove out to the 50-yard line, took a picture and started to leave when we stopped them,” he wrote in an email to FOX19 NOW.

Comment

That's a new one. Good thing we don't have a grass field.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Tickets ! 1 0 0 party over, oops out of time.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

When I was a student at St.X High School in the early 70"s they told the tale of a group of students who lifted a tiny foreign car through the front double doors and a student actually drove it down the main corridor. Legendary.

Comment

The old man in me says WTF, what were these kids thinking. Going back 40 years, the younger me would have applauded their college spirit.

Comment

Bearcat Bunch on Twitter mentioned that the ASU team hotel is downtown in the middle of Blink. This is both cool for them and probably loud, bright and sleepless.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Tons of betting action on UC over the course of today

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatlifer View Post
                          When I was a student at St.X High School in the early 70"s they told the tale of a group of students who lifted a tiny foreign car through the front double doors and a student actually drove it down the main corridor. Legendary.
                          I grew up in a house near St. X's tennis courts, except for two years in the early 70's after Uncle Sam "graciously asked" me to show up for induction (Draft lottery #3). However, I had heard that same story, but relative to a dorm at Ohio State. There's a good chance that this is urban legend.

Comment

We are Sold Out as of this morning per the ticket office.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Something I meant to point out is that all of ASU hype videos and graphics this week were specifically using Justin Wodtly sand Chamon Metayer. Looks like Wodtly will play today. He missed the last game for them.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

THis old guy can't travel well anymore . Watching on espn plus with their wretched camera work

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X