No announcement yet.

Arizona State 10/19/24 Noon ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV announcers were the worst I have ever seen.

Comment

27 total points allowed by the defense in the past two games. I would not have guessed that after the first couple of games. Nice job, D.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

We did really well here keeping him under 100.

Speaking of yardage, the announcers on the broadcast said that Kiner broke 2000 yards as a Bearcat. I'm not sure if that's correct but it might for his career
        Yea it looked a little iffy on the first couple of ASU drives whether we'd be able to contain him but I agree we kept him in check for the afternoon.

Comment

Great win & the defense had another solid performance. Hopefully we can do the same at Colorado 🙏🙏🙏

Comment

This defense is bad with a long field. The shorter the field gets, the better the defense gets. The team needs to get better in the second half. At half time, UC had twice the yardage and twice the time of possession. That eroded in the second half.

Comment

The coach for ASU said he wanted anyone enrolled at ASU who could kick to email him as they are going to hold open tryouts. Seems he was a wee bit ticked about those two missed field goals. The coach has since apologized.

Comment

Wow. All of a sudden, we look around, and UC football is 5-2 on the season and 3-1 in the BIG 12. One more win and the team is bowl eligible. Here is the hard part; they play 3 of their next 5 games on the road. The two games that are at home are spread out (11/9/24 and 11/30/24). One home game around the start of the month and the last home game at the end of the month. They also have back-to-back road games on the 11/16/24 and the 11/23/24. UC football should be able to win at least one more game on the season. Hopefully, UC football can finish the season STRONG.

Comment

I have to admit I was skeptical after the first 2 -3 games but this team could be good.A one point loss to the #20 team in the nation and a field goal away from a good Texas Tech team.Our offensive skill players are all healthy(rare at this point in the season)and the defense seems like it is finding its groove.We could easily compete with the majority of the teams in the current top 20. The seasons not over but there is certainly room for optimism oh you doom and gloomers! Maybe I'm a little giddy still after the glorious weather and atmosphere of Homecoming.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X