Outgoing Portal '24

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • London 'Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31

    He's a RS senior, so I assumed he was out of eligibility
    He walked on senior day. I assumed he had exhausted his eligibility.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by London 'Cat
    Caleb Schmidt, TE, also enters the portal per his IG feed. I’m not sure he played this year.
    Landed at Illinois St.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31

    He's a RS senior, so I assumed he was out of eligibility
    He is unless D-III has different rules about eligibility from his time at Wittenburg. I don't think there's anyone left from the Covid extra year at this point.

    Leave a comment:


  • GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by steveedwards
    Looks like we’ll need a kicker too. Hawk’s father’s X account makes it sound like he’s leaving also.
    He's a RS senior, so I assumed he was out of eligibility

    Leave a comment:


  • steveedwards
    replied
    Looks like we’ll need a kicker too. Hawk’s father’s X account makes it sound like he’s leaving also.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat93
    I'll be interested in following what happens with Drogosh from here......
    I agree. I'm curious if this was just Satterfield cleaning house some more or he just didn't hack it at QB. I get the feeling it's the former.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bearcat93
    replied
    I'll be interested in following what happens with Drogosh from here......

    Leave a comment:


  • red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by UC4me
    So far, no mames that shake the trees, right? Or are some of these guys supposed to be the next big thing? Other than Jordan Young, I have not heard of nearly any of the others. Considering how poorly our DBs seemed to be, I am not even sure losing Jordan Young is awful.
    In addition to no big names, so far, no big name recruits from last year who are key back-ups, i.e. Samaj Jones as an example.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by UC4me
    So far, no mames that shake the trees, right? Or are some of these guys supposed to be the next big thing? Other than Jordan Young, I have not heard of nearly any of the others. Considering how poorly our DBs seemed to be, I am not even sure losing Jordan Young is awful.
    Nothing earth shaking so far. A lot of these guys were injured, freshman or walk-ons. The walk-ons didn't really get a choice with roster limits coming into play next season.

    Leave a comment:


  • UC4me
    replied
    So far, no mames that shake the trees, right? Or are some of these guys supposed to be the next big thing? Other than Jordan Young, I have not heard of nearly any of the others. Considering how poorly our DBs seemed to be, I am not even sure losing Jordan Young is awful.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Johnathan Harder is out

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    WR Tyrin Smith is on his way out

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    DB Quinton Price is in the portal

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    RB Victor Dawson is now in the portal

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Starting DB Jordan Young is now in the portal. Pretty sure this a grad transfer but I might be wrong

    Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...