Outgoing Portal '24
Collapse
X
-
I don't think you're reading too much into that at all. He was one of the few remaining leftovers from the previous staff and got recruited over at his primary position.Leave a comment:
-
I may be reading too much into it but did anyone else notice that he thanked everyone except Satterfield?Brady Drogosh
https://x.com/bdrogosh/status/186468...A2NHZ_hNyS2mFg (always find the thank yous interesting)Leave a comment:
-
Brady Drogosh
https://x.com/bdrogosh/status/186468...A2NHZ_hNyS2mFg (always find the thank yous interesting)Leave a comment:
-
i noticed a couple of really little guys dressed for the game - i looked at the roster - one's a freshman kicker - listed as 5'6 " / 175. I don't know if they go after a kicker in the portal, but, if not, the kicking game looks like it'll be rough next year tooLeave a comment:
-
PK Carter Brown is out. Not a surprise there considering what happened.
In other news i don’t believe Ethan Hawks has another year left.Leave a comment:
-
Caleb Schmidt, TE, also enters the portal per his IG feed. I’m not sure he played this year.Leave a comment:
-
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: