Outgoing Portal '24

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot

    OK that freaked me out.
    Sorry, I should have said that he stated his commitment to UC. At least he is saying the right things. Leadership, taking care of the ball, eliminating the mistakes and clean up the small stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret
    OK that freaked me out.

    Leave a comment:


  • bearcatbret
    replied
    Sorsby (re)commitment to UC - https://fanrecap.com/sorsby-commits-...Nl3-XlRKdz9Hww
    Last edited by London 'Cat; 04-01-2025, 09:39 PM. Reason: Clarified the meaning of the post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot
    WR Tyrin Smith is on his way out
    Landing at Texas State per 247

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by red_n_black_attack
    Add Aaron Turner to the list entering the Portal.
    Landed at Rice

    Leave a comment:


  • daveh
    replied
    Originally posted by UC4me

    Agreed. I was always pulling for the fellow. My guess is he wanted to play and had to make that drop to be able to get playing time. I hope he does well.
    drogosh's younger brother committed to GVSU - they'll get to play together - i hope he gets a shot at QB, and lights it up

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan

    Is he going as a QB?
    I believe so

    Leave a comment:


  • longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31
    Drogosh to Grand Valley State
    Is he going as a QB?

    Leave a comment:


  • GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot
    Starting DB Jordan Young is now in the portal. Pretty sure this a grad transfer but I might be wrong
    Woo pig sooie

    Leave a comment:


  • UC4me
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret

    Wow, seems like a huge step down. I feel badly for the young man that never was given a chance here. Good luck to him.
    Agreed. I was always pulling for the fellow. My guess is he wanted to play and had to make that drop to be able to get playing time. I hope he does well.

    Leave a comment:


  • bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31
    Drogosh to Grand Valley State
    Wow, seems like a huge step down. I feel badly for the young man that never was given a chance here. Good luck to him.

    Leave a comment:


  • GoBearcats31
    replied
    Drogosh to Grand Valley State

    Leave a comment:


  • daveh
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot

    Apples and oranges? You're rated coming out of HS relative to others in your own recruiting class. In the transfer portal you're being rated relative to everyone else in the portal regardless of recruiting class. At least that's what I think it is.
    yep. your play, or lack thereof, factors into your transfer rating

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by red_n_black_attack
    Just an observation, at least for the on3 ratings. Brady Drogosh was a 4 star recruit when he signed with UC, in fact I believe he was the only 4 star recruit in Satt's first class. I'm curious why he is now re-rated a 3 star transfer?
    Apples and oranges? You're rated coming out of HS relative to others in your own recruiting class. In the transfer portal you're being rated relative to everyone else in the portal regardless of recruiting class. At least that's what I think it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Just an observation, at least for the on3 ratings. Brady Drogosh was a 4 star recruit when he signed with UC, in fact I believe he was the only 4 star recruit in Satt's first class. I'm curious why he is now re-rated a 3 star transfer?

    Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...