Bengals - Buffalo Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
    Can you believe that Jake Scott is actually trying to blame Tee Higgins?
    I think you mean Bart Scott, but you are correct - his was a bad take. But he seems to excel in bad takes so I guess I can believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

I think you mean Bart Scott, but you are correct - his was a bad take. But he seems to excel in bad takes so I guess I can believe it.
      Yes, thanks for the correction.

Comment

It sounds like this game will not be played. On the radio talk show (700 WLW), they said that this potentially hurts the Ravens the most because they needed the Bills to beat the Bengals. It sounds like it may affect who will have the buy-week.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
          It sounds like this game will not be played. On the radio talk show (700 WLW), they said that this potentially hurts the Ravens the most because they needed the Bills to beat the Bengals. It sounds like it may affect who will have the buy-week.
          The Ravens will still make the playoffs...KC will most likely get the #1 seed.

Comment

Bengals host the Ravens at 1:00 this Sunday. UC home game versus Houston at 3.

Comment

This game being cancelled ended up in a windfall for me in my fantasy football league. Because my opponent had a couple of players in that game, and now it won’t be rescheduled, I ended up winning the league championship.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X