X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Looks like he was singing on the Tonight Show last night.

https://www.instagram.com/fallontonight/
    that was groovy

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Looks like he was singing on the Tonight Show last night.

https://www.instagram.com/fallontonight/

Leave a comment:

• bearcatjd
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Travis will be hosting SNL in two weeks I believe . This is not a drill
    Freaking awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Travis will be hosting SNL in two weeks I believe . This is not a drill

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    sure London - have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Yes you did and I didn't argue or insult as you did with the Mr. Pot cliche proving my point. In years past people were able to discuss without the insulting as their response. Now people feel like they have to get back if there is a different viewpoint. That was my point London Cat. We were once able to discuss issues as educated people without being reduced to insults and personal attacks.
    WTF are you saying, Leo? I never insulted anyone, you in particular. I merely expressed my opinion that Travis is harshly criticized by some forum members and I disagreed with that point of view. I was offering a different point of view than yours but because I am younger than you it must be wrong? You can’t have it both ways, Leo.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. I even wrote in my post IMO. In case you don’t know what that means - in my opinion. Lol.
    Yes you did and I didn't argue or insult as you did with the Mr. Pot cliche proving my point. In years past people were able to discuss without the insulting as their response. Now people feel like they have to get back if there is a different viewpoint. That was my point London Cat. We were once able to discuss issues as educated people without being reduced to insults and personal attacks.

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    “There's a real argument Travis Kelce is already the best tight end in NFL history. Paired with Patrick Mahomes, he doesn't seem to be slowing down.”
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...7/11246672002/
    Last edited by London 'Cat; 02-13-2023, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

why if a person is sharing his opinion it has to be reduced to an axe or hate. This generation has lost the ability to discuss and share their opinion. It is more a reflection of the overly sensitive personality instead of the educated. I am old and witnessed the great coach Paul Brown talking about that. 1. Act like you have been there before 2.“When you win, say nothing, when you lose say less.”-----
    Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. I even wrote in my post IMO. In case you don’t know what that means - in my opinion. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Perhaps. Still does not change his in game performance, which was stellar, IMO.

I’m not sure what axe forum members have to grind about Travis. The fact that his career speaks for itself and he supports UC with his charity/foundation is enough for me to overlook some post-game comments made in the heat of the moment. He is a future HOF TE and he is proud to also be a Bearcat.
    why if a person is sharing his opinion it has to be reduced to an axe or hate. This generation has lost the ability to discuss and share their opinion. It is more a reflection of the overly sensitive personality instead of the educated. I am old and witnessed the great coach Paul Brown talking about that. 1. Act like you have been there before 2.“When you win, say nothing, when you lose say less.”-----

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    Didn’t help himself with his postgame comments, again.
    Perhaps. Still does not change his in game performance, which was stellar, IMO.

I’m not sure what axe forum members have to grind about Travis. The fact that his career speaks for itself and he supports UC with his charity/foundation is enough for me to overlook some post-game comments made in the heat of the moment. He is a future HOF TE and he is proud to also be a Bearcat.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    no he sure didn't.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    T-Kel scores a TD for the Chiefs. The best TE in the league.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    This is great.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cok0EuUJEjh/

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X