Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    replied
    Likely paywalled but read it if you can . Derek Wolfe gets a mention as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...ce-cincinnati/

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcatdave72 View Post
    Travis giving UC some love at the SB interviews.
    https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...gYTqejp4Emf4mI
    He is a Bearcat. As I said in a post before, He brought Mahomes to the Bowl game last year proudly wearing his UC gear.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcatdave72
    replied
    Travis giving UC some love at the SB interviews.
    https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...gYTqejp4Emf4mI

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by coach View Post
    Travis has been more than helpful to UC and the football program. That clown mayor honestly showed a level of common sense incomprehension that honestly makes me wonder why anyone would vote for him. It all goes downhill after doing something that inept.
    He isn't the first politician to do something stupid.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    Travis has been more than helpful to UC and the football program. That clown mayor honestly showed a level of common sense incomprehension that honestly makes me wonder why anyone would vote for him. It all goes downhill after doing something that inept.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcatdave72
    replied
    First off, the Bengals (and mayor) started the whole Burrowhead thing. So how do you expect him to respond when they win the game. Could've been a little better delivery but in the heat of the moment when they had heard it all week.... Second, I see a lot about the Cleveland Heights thing. He has always done this. But he represents UC very often. Constantly wearing UC gear in his podcast. He's a proud alum. I think people also confuse dislike for the Bengals with dislike for UC. They are not one in the same. I am a die hard UC fan but can care less for the Bengals.
    The Kelce brothers will be UC's first two representatives in the hall of fame. Go CATS!!

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    responded wrong

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Apparently I need to watch that video again. Whaaaat?

Leave a comment:

• Dr.kenneth noisewater
    replied
    Dude couldn't even come up with his own ****. Stole some nonsense that hasn't been relevant in twenty years. Funny no mention of him fumbling the game here away but quote a pedophile and people don't think that's weird

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Why are we insulting people again today?
    Right? I mean the guy played a fantastic game, calls out the Mayor, who admits he deserved the criticism, and our own forum members are spawning the hatred of a UC alum and a future HOF TE. I’m tired.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
    TK does not look a smart guy, he can not talk intelligently and looks like a dumb fellow. Should not mentioned him as former bearcats which he does not like.
    Why are we insulting people again today?

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
    TK does not look a smart guy, he can not talk intelligently and looks like a dumb fellow. Should not mentioned him as former bearcats which he does not like.
    TK brought Mahomes to the bowl game last year.

Leave a comment:

• fmirzamd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Nah. Even the mayor of Cincinnati wrote in a tweet that he deserved those comments made by Kelce. If you’re going to dish it out, you should rightly accept how others respond when calling you out. And Kelce proved why he is one of the best TEs last night.
    I hate the guy more today. After all the years of Cleveland Heights stuff he pulled that. BTW, I was in KC for the game, tried the BBQ at a couple of the top joints. It's nothing special, Montgomery Inn is better, Just Qin on McMillan blows it away.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Of course here is how a tOSU alum took heckling when he went to watch his brother play at Philly.
    “Bosa!” the fans shouted repeatedly. “When do the Chargers play this week?” I can attest from personal experience the fans are rude, childish and ignorant in Philly. I will admit I also had the last say though.

Talk then turned to the $55,546 in fines that Joey Bosa racked up for criticizing the officiating in a Wild Card loss to Jacksonville on Jan. 14. The Eagles fans badgered Joey Bosa for the large amount, but the linebacker was ready with a savage comeback.

“How are those fines, Bosa?” a fan asked.

“They’re good because I can afford ’em,” Joey Bosa snapped back. “I’m f—ing rich. You f—ing broke b—-.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1619779283257524225

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X