David DeJulius

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
    And had he made the game winner in regulation, none of us would say anything bad about him. Disappointed in this forum.
    I have a gym in my basement. I posted motivational quotes all over for my kids to read while working out. This one is from the champion Pat Riley

Shoulda, coulda, and woulda won't get it done.

Comment

sorry for the duplicate post. My eyes don't work so well anymore. I didn't see the first one as it must have gone to the next page.
      Last edited by leo from jersey; 02-09-2023, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Not taking high percentage shots down the stretch, killed the game and ultimately lost the game. Hope 3s with 10sec left are still bad shots, especially when the game is tied.

Comment

If shots taken from the arc with 10 seconds left on the clock are hope threes, what are those same shots taken with 18,19, or 20 seconds remaining on shot clockcalled?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
            If shots taken from the arc with 10 seconds left on the clock are hope threes, what are those same shots taken with 18,19, or 20 seconds remaining on shot clockcalled?
            Bad decisions.....

Comment

Davenports? J/k
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Yes indeed. But I've come to calling them hero shots. The frequency of which they occur and the effect they could potentially have and with the intentions at when the shot is happening is why their called such. But all too too often the exact opposite happens with these guys the past four years.

Comment

lack of coaching or discipline

Comment

Anything that can be said has already been said ad nauseum and hasn't done anything to rectify the play.

Comment

This great from Juice. Stuck around for a half hour or so after the game to sign for fans.

https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/s...Vejy7i9nQSL1ug
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X