He looks amazing.
    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
      He looks amazing.
      The best college basketball photo of all time:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgZN1zrX...pg&name=medium

Comment

I hate that reply on Twitter about Oscar being the Kings only great player. He never played for the Kings, only the Royals and Bucks. Actually, I'm positive that Lucas and Twyman didn't either. That would be like saying Jim Brown was the Ravens greatest player.
        Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 10-31-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I did not see the big O at any basketball games last year. I was worried about his health Good to see him doing well/

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post
            I did not see the big O at any basketball games last year. I was worried about his health Good to see him doing well/
            He moved to Florida to finally retire. He's earned it.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
              I hate that reply on Twitter about Oscar being the Kings only great player. He never played for the Kings, only the Royals and Bucks. Actually, I'm positive that Lucas and Twyman didn't either. That would be like saying Jim Brown was the Ravens greatest player.
              I think the guy was talking about the franchise. They wore the old 1960’s Royals uniforms a couple of years ago on throwback night, and they’ve honored Oscar there.

Comment

Oscar was one of my childhood heroes. I saw him play many times at Cincinnati Gardens, along with Twyman, Lucas, Adrian Smith, Embry, etc. Hard for me to think of the Royals moving to Kansas City.
                Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 11-01-2022, 03:29 PM.

Comment

He looks like Florida agrees with him. Wish him nothing but the best.

Comment

I remember when they traded Oscar to Milwaukee Bucks for Flynn Robinson and Charlie Paulk I guess Bob Cousy was content with Van Lier and Van Arsedale. Oh the memories having seen Big O in person

Comment

Originally posted by JBB View Post
                      I remember when they traded Oscar to Milwaukee Bucks for Flynn Robinson and Charlie Paulk I guess Bob Cousy was content with Van Lier and Van Arsedale. Oh the memories having seen Big O in person
                      Cousy was content with Cousy and thus Oscar had to go.

Comment

Originally posted by JBB View Post
                        That directly led to the Royals leaving town. The Jacobs brothers intentionally gutted the team, and used the poor attendance to justify the move to KC. Remember they also traded Jerry Lucas to the Warriors for Jimmy King and Bill Turner, basically giving him away. Lucas was a NBA all star every year of his career before that.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

That directly led to the Royals leaving town. The Jacobs brothers intentionally gutted the team, and used the poor attendance to justify the move to KC. Remember they also traded Jerry Lucas to the Warriors for Jimmy King and Bill Turner, basically giving him away. Lucas was a NBA all star every year of his career before that.
                          The concessions were better in KC.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Cousy was content with Cousy and thus Oscar had to go.
                            You hit that nail on the head......total jealousy

Comment

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...30d39b791a74b&
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X