Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 min lowlights https://youtu.be/qMXGSi9eRtA?si=-Ns4sMsgMt7LwCf8

Comment

Concerning the hot hand Moore had against UC and not at UC. Did anybody bother to guard him Friday?

Comment

Did anyone go to the last 2 rounds of the TBT at theShoe? I was wandering how many people showed up with the Bearcats playing?

Comment

I think TBT is a wonderful idea and a great diversion from boring (to me) summer sports. But I haven't followed it much, mainly, I think, because there is too much uncertainty about who will be playing for each team. This year is a good example. Several players who committed to playing for Nastynatti (?) didn't show for the first game. Come on! There is more commitment to play at the neighborhood pick up game. I also would like to see more common sense team identity. Maybe Bearcat alum, etc. I love the ELAM idea, and I think it, or some modification of it, should eventually be used in regular NCAA games. Anyway, I guess I'm just frustrated that a potentially great idea seems (to me) to not have lived up to its potential.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
            I think TBT is a wonderful idea and a great diversion from boring (to me) summer sports. But I haven't followed it much, mainly, I think, because there is too much uncertainty about who will be playing for each team. This year is a good example. Several players who committed to playing for Nastynatti (?) didn't show for the first game. Come on! There is more commitment to play at the neighborhood pick up game. I also would like to see more common sense team identity. Maybe Bearcat alum, etc. I love the ELAM idea, and I think it, or some modification of it, should eventually be used in regular NCAA games. Anyway, I guess I'm just frustrated that a potentially great idea seems (to me) to not have lived up to its potential.
            I get what you're saying but those guys didn't show is because they were obligated to NBA Summer League games and that was also the weekend of the Crowdstrike computer meltdown that grounded a bunch of airlines. Troy Caupain barely made it to the game at all because of all the flight delays. I think he got there right before or after tip
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X