Clear All

• coach
    replied
    You never close the door.

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Andre Morgan with a very upbeat post just now. Looks like something is up.
    What does it seem is up? I am not optimistic after reading the SI article where he is quoted as saying he has a better relationship with the entire staff at both USC and Michigan.
    Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 11-12-2022, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Andre Morgan with a very upbeat post just now. Looks like something is up.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Burk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
    would he come to game if not coming here?
    and if he's not, is it poopy of him to show up?
    He was probably invited and can only benefit UC regardless if he signs or not

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat9796
    replied
    would he come to game if not coming here?
    and if he's not, is it poopy of him to show up?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Collier’s team is at 5/3. Collier will be at the football game
    Here is Collier at the game. Also pictured Wes Miller 👀

https://twitter.com/chadbrendel/stat...t4UcVDn-T1nSZw

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Collier’s team is at 5/3. Collier will be at the football game

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    I’m not worried about any of that. I wasn’t all that impressed when Terry started filling in for Chuck, but he’s really grown into the job. I think overall Terry is pretty damn good.

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I see your point. One would think the color man for UC basketball would get the best player's name in the history of the school and perhaps of all time right. I wonder if he walks past the statue when he comes to the area.
    Assuming that he can read. Lol. Seriously, someone needs to say something to him about it. How would he like being called Neilson?
    Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 11-11-2022, 04:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

For sure -- I was just pointing out that Terry Nelson called the Big O Robinson. Like I can deal with him pronouncing Nolley "Noley" and I would even give Wes Miller a pass if he called Robertson "Robinson," but that's a serious blunder by T Nel.

Anyways... should be interesting to see the turn out for Collier on Saturday. Will be lots of UC fans it sounds like. Not sure it will make a difference, but who knows.
    I see your point. One would think the color man for UC basketball would get the best player's name in the history of the school and perhaps of all time right. I wonder if he walks past the statue when he comes to the area.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    ^^ I also thought the family's comments about Wes were naive. How many of the other coaches of his final list played under HOF coaches, won NCAA championship as a player........
    I like how the young man himself kind of stood up for CWM a little bit. I think this is a young man who will listen, but will make up his own mind. Fingers crossed, but we're one of four, so the odds are against us.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

well I watched Oscar many times. Lofty talk for a high schooler. The Big O was also once in HS, but he is a once in a lifetime player. Of course, it would be nice to see someone of that quality.
    For sure -- I was just pointing out that Terry Nelson called the Big O Robinson. Like I can deal with him pronouncing Nolley "Noley" and I would even give Wes Miller a pass if he called Robertson "Robinson," but that's a serious blunder by T Nel.

Anyways... should be interesting to see the turn out for Collier on Saturday. Will be lots of UC fans it sounds like. Not sure it will make a difference, but who knows.

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I listened to this a short while ago and I regret to inform all of you that Terry Nelson mentioned “Oscar Robinson.” TWICE.
    well I watched Oscar many times. Lofty talk for a high schooler. The Big O was also once in HS, but he is a once in a lifetime player. Of course, it would be nice to see someone of that quality.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    ^^ I also thought the family's comments about Wes were naive. How many of the other coaches of his final list played under HOF coaches, won NCAA championship as a player........

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat93
    replied
    I believe Isiah has family in LA too. Based on this article I’d say he’s going to Michigan, although I’m 100% confident he’s going USC. If you’re going to be somewhere for a year and be a top 5 NBA pick either way, your team mate has already committed……sunny LA might be too temping. I also found his family’s comments about Wes interesting if not a little egotistical

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X