No announcement yet.

Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collier is going to be at UC for an OFFICIAL visit on Saturday, per Chad Brendel and confirmed by Justin Williams

I try not to get too excited by something like this, but getting a 5-star on campus for an official (and not unofficial) visit is notable

Comment

Need a noisy sellout crowd for this game and a name chant for Isaiah.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Need a noisy sellout crowd for this game and a name chant for Isaiah.
        Another of the games my wife loves. I won’t be able to speak for 2 or 3 days. He would be a great addition and play in the Big XII as a freshman.

Comment

Justin Williams spoke with IC's coach. Premium article ($) but the below snip was from Twitter:

“Cincinnati’s staff has done a really good job of building relationships. Isaiah understands what they’re trying to do at Cincy and what coach Wes (Miller) has done at UNC Greensboro.”

https://theathletic.com/3111219/2022...shared_article

Comment

Isaiah Collier is reportedly in Cincinnati for his visit

(actually, someone I know saw DerMarr Johnson waiting at the airport so probably was for him)

Comment

Collier courtside for the game https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...297600/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                Sorry he had to witness that mess. I can't imagine it would help our chances of landing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post

Sorry he had to witness that mess. I can't imagine it would help our chances of landing him.
                  Unless he was thinking he can play right away, and do much better than he saw out there. Most of those guys will be gone when he gets here, and we should keep reminding him of who is already committed, and that he’ll play in the best conference in America in the Big XII. Look who’s coming next year, add Collier and Griffith and we’re looking at final four level. CWM Is in his first year playing with a patchwork roster. Things will turn around.

Comment

Things will turn around.. Of course they will and seeing everything out there tonight probably helped our odds of obtaining him than it did in hurting. Perhaps He sees himself as the one who is draining the treys for us as the two who were doing it for Houston this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Unless he was thinking he can play right away, and do much better than he saw out there. Most of those guys will be gone when he gets here, and we should keep reminding him of who is already committed, and that he’ll play in the best conference in America in the Big XII. Look who’s coming next year, add Collier and Griffith and we’re looking at final four level. CWM Is in his first year playing with a patchwork roster. Things will turn around.
                      I sure hope you guys are right about turnaround. This is getting depressing.

Comment

I think recruits care less about the results of games they attend or even a team's overall results, then you'd think ... that being said, pulling off an upset would've been pretty memorable. At least they had that late first half run with the crowd getting into it.

Comment

247 (free) write up after his Alabama and UC vists: https://247sports.com/college/ucla/A...ate-182425176/

This past weekend he completed his second official visit, this time to Cincinnati.

"It was good," he said of his time in Cincinnati. "I loved the fans, loved everything about Cincinnati. It was a good environment."

The environment and fans were his favorite parts of his visit, he told 247Sports but the coaching staff has also been doing a good job recruiting the prized recruit.

"Definitely the love they show me from every coach really," he said of what has stood out about the Bearcats' staff.

Their pitch to the five-star guard has been similar to that of the Crimson Tide.

"Letting me play my game, letting me be a leader on the floor and letting me do me," he said.

Comment

#12 in the new Rivals 2023 rankings up seven spots

Comment

Collier, who I believe was recently offered by Michigan, just put out this tweet seeking love from Bearcats fans on Twitter. Let's hope that he's not married to the #4 ...
                              https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...87583705993219

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                                Collier, who I believe was recently offered by Michigan, just put out this tweet seeking love from Bearcats fans on Twitter. Let's hope that he's not married to the #4 ...
                                https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...87583705993219
                                And here's his equivalent post for Alabama https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...89292331257857

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X