Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    His reasoning was "LA" . I think Wes did everything to get him to UC and in the end it wasn't even the college or staff that ultimately caused the decision to go against us. Oh well.

I think we're on solid ground with James and Griffith. I'm not at all nervous about Griffith. He should be signed next week when he comes home from Arizona.
    The good news is that Wes is going after 5 star guys. Being in the finals with Michigan, UCLA and USC is pretty good. It's like the saying "Perfection is impossible, but if you try for perfection, you just might hit excellent."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Correct. The only reason Griffith didn't sign ealier is that his family was supposed to go to Arizona for the signing and they didn't make it for some travel related reason. He's signing over the Thanksgiving break, probably on Thursday.
      The early signing period ends tomorrow, per ncaa.org. He couldn't have waited for Thanksgiving without waiting until April.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post

The good news is that Wes is going after 5 star guys. Being in the finals with Michigan, UCLA and USC is pretty good. It's like the saying "Perfection is impossible, but if you try for perfection, you just might hit excellent."
        My grandad used to tell me if you want to catch big fish you have to use big bait😉. I love that CWM is casting for the big fish. The recruiting class of this year is no slouch by any stretch. With RG and JJ we are looking pretty darn good. And the good news is the scholly that was going to IC can be used for Miller to do something else tremendous

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X