No announcement yet.

2022 Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, let's just get this out of the way: Arkansas is interested in any and all future portal people

Comment

Mason Madsen in the portal.

Comment

The writing was on the wall earlier in the year in the way his demeanor was on the court. Saw this coming long ago. I hope he finds a place where he plays and wish him luck!

Comment

The kid played hard and was a great teammate and Bearcat. I didn't see his role changing or certainly increasing. He leaves with good feelings in both directions and I wish him well.

Comment

A name to keep an eye on... Cam Hayes... leaving NC State.. in the portal. From Greensboro. Point Guard

Comment

I was thinking the same thing with another l kid from N.C. a Gabe Wiznitzer 6-11 PF.

Comment

Payton Sparks, a 6'9 freshman center from Ball State, who averaged 13.5 and 8.5 https://www.on3.com/news/ball-state-...early-suitors/

Texas Tech, West Virginia, Illinois, Ole Miss, Indiana, Loyola-Chicago, Cincinnati, Oklahoma, Iowa State, Wichita State, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Central Michigan, Miami (OH), Liberty, Cornell, Hofstra, College of Charleston.

Comment

Plenty of guys continue to hit the portal, but haven't seen a ton of notable names

Sam Griffin, who averaged double figures at Tulsa this season, is in the portal https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...94/sam-griffin

Comment

Saunders Jr into the portal

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                      A name to keep an eye on... Cam Hayes... leaving NC State.. in the portal. From Greensboro. Point Guard
                      Seems to have fairly decent #s, but actually similar to Saunders haha. 6'3 though. And was a top 80 recruit.

Comment

I may be way off base but something tells me that with Mikey now in the portal we may see DDJ back. I dont know anything certain other than just a feeling I've had all last season.

Comment

I feel that he was battling MAW more for his minutes than DDJ but...

Comment

As the season wore on I did not like MAW at the point. I don't believe he can push the pace that Miller wants to run and his 3 point shooting and finishing at the basket really dropped off as well. They need an upgrade at PG even if DDJ comes back since I think he's more the shooting guard anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                              As the season wore on I did not like MAW at the point. I don't believe he can push the pace that Miller wants to run and his 3 point shooting and finishing at the basket really dropped off as well. They need an upgrade at PG even if DDJ comes back since I think he's more the shooting guard anyway.
                              ain't that the truth.

Comment

I think MAW is going to leave as well.
                                Cory Huffman
                                Cin City

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X