2022 Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

OSU (and Purdue) just got outbid by Miami yesterday for Nijel Pack, so I'll cut OSU a little slack.

OSU isn't returning many pieces next year, so probably more PT to offer.
    I don't think they really wanted (tOSU) as he only got 800,000 and a car. Drop in the bucket at Columbus. Does UC have a chance?

Comment

• Sean McNeil has committed to OSU per his Twitter feed.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...ing-cincinnati

Nolley would be a huge recruit/transfer for Wes
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• ESPN's Jeff Borzello: College hoops expecting [...] a potential late surge of names into the portal before the May 1 deadline. Some coaches hoping some impact names hit the portal, other coaches hoping to just keep their rosters intact. Should be an interesting week.

Comment

• On potential transfer Landers Nolley, didn't realize he was at Virginia Tech two years (redshirted his first year), so while he's played three seasons between VT and Memphis: A) he would appear to have two years of eligibility left, and B) he might be eligible as a grad transfer, not that I've seen his transcripts and know how close he is to a degree.

Comment

ESPN's Jeff Borzello: College hoops expecting [...] a potential late surge of names into the portal before the May 1 deadline. Some coaches hoping some impact names hit the portal, other coaches hoping to just keep their rosters intact. Should be an interesting week.
              Ugh, ugh, and UGH. I am truly happy for each individual player who can transfer and play without sitting. It's not different than when a coach leaves for a better opportunity. I am also glad that a player can capitalize on his/her own NIL. My problem with the current transfer portal NIL bidding war is that players are making way over true marketability value and in some case only getting an NIL deal because of signing without doing the extra work to market a product. The system is broken and will be hard to fix, but a fix has to come soon.

Comment

• tOSU safety Andre Turrentine is in the portal. He has 4 years and his old coach is now in Clifton. He is from Nashville though. Was a 4 star coming out of HS.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                  tOSU safety Andre Turrentine is in the portal. He has 4 years and his old coach is now in Clifton. He is from Nashville though. Was a 4 star coming out of HS.
                  This is the basketball portal thread

Comment

• [QUOTE=GoBearcats31;n391408]

Groovy - I still want him

Comment

• ECU's 3rd leading scorer Brandon Suggs is headed to UCF

Comment

• Any news on Nolley's visit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                          Any news on Nolley's visit?
                          I'd check out the BBP podcast (Bearcat Journal) from last night. I think around the 1 hour mark. Some good information about the visit/the recruitment. https://twitter.com/ChadBrendel/stat...C9lfqC8JMqAAAA

Comment

On potential transfer Landers Nolley, didn't realize he was at Virginia Tech two years (redshirted his first year), so while he's played three seasons between VT and Memphis: A) he would appear to have two years of eligibility left, and B) he might be eligible as a grad transfer, not that I've seen his transcripts and know how close he is to a degree.
                            I'll try and find the source but I saw something yeaterday that Said Nolley will have his degree at the end of the current semester.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Blast from the past: Taryn Todd headed to the portal. I believe he nearly came to UC. Not sure if this was a Cronin recruit or a first spring/summer target for Brannen. Either way, his stats are pretty underwhelming. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...288/taryn-todd

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I'll try and find the source but I saw something yeaterday that Said Nolley will have his degree at the end of the current semester.
                                The SI article said he was graduating and would have two years of eligibility between his redshirt year Va Tech and COVID.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X