No announcement yet.

2022 Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Nolley, He’s committing tomorrow at 5:00 per his Twitter. Looks pretty good here.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I'd check out the BBP podcast (Bearcat Journal) from last night. I think around the 1 hour mark. Some good information about the visit/the recruitment. https://twitter.com/ChadBrendel/stat...C9lfqC8JMqAAAA
      Thanks, I appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Speaking of Nolley, He’s committing tomorrow at 5:00 per his Twitter. Looks pretty good here.
        Time for a separate Landers Nolley thread? Or will I confuse people again... saying NOT COMMITTED atop the Phinisee one seemed to work.
        • 2021-22 Preseason All-AAC First Team
        • 2021 NIT Most Outstanding Player
        • 2021 All-AAC First Team
        • 2020 ACC All-Freshman Team (Virginia Tech)
        • 2020 All-ACC Honorable Mention (Virginia Tech)
        • 2019-20 ACC Men's Basketball All-Academic Team (Virginia Tech)

Comment

• GB31... here's a better idea... get started with the stats comparisons of the three new arrivals vs the three that transferred out. Lets see how we feel about things on paper with the roster update.

Comment

• we get nolley and I may get a little excited, I feel like all our changes are upgrades or at least even

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
              GB31... here's a better idea... get started with the stats comparisons of the three new arrivals vs the three that transferred out. Lets see how we feel about things on paper with the roster update.
              Are you delegating that to me? Haha

I have no doubt that if they land Nollers, that roster is light years better than last year. I think Phinisee is an upgrade over Saunders this upcoming season. McGinnis was a non-factor. Madsen wasn't going to add more than he already has. Ezikpe will help the post (upgrade) and could start. Nolley is one of your two best scorers if he joins.
              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 04-26-2022, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Nolley will choose between UC, NC State and Texas A&M tomorrow at 5 p.m.

Comment

• I think instead of focusing only on stats, look into how a player makes everyone around them better. I do not believe that we lost anyone who made people around them better. I suspect that we may be gaining a couple who will.

Comment

• I think bearcatbret makes a valid point in the positive side of things. But more importantly we are gaining tremendously on the negative side. What I mean by that is we will be replacing attitudes of those who began to feel as if they did not want to be here any more ( ergo the portal) with some who are choosing to be here. I'm convinced that the attitude of some of those who left us began to show very early on at the start of last season, so I think we are gaining quite a bit in just that.

Comment

• Chad B discusses Landers Nolley around the 18:15 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qy8V5UbTUk

Comment

Chad B discusses Landers Nolley around the 18:15 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qy8V5UbTUk
                        Brendel says that within 24 hours of Nolley’s visit to UC, Nolley announced he will declare at 5:00 pm (6:00 pm ET). He says 1+1+1=3, like it’s a sure thing. Maybe a good sign. Could also mean that he decided to go elsewhere after visiting UC. Maybe he has more information than he is permitted to share. But it is certainly not a definite commitment.
                        Last edited by London 'Cat; 04-27-2022, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• If we are able to land Nolley, that will be a huge commit for this team ... and a definite upgrade at that position.... Nolley, Reed & Skillings on the floor at the same time...

Comment

Nolley will choose between UC, NC State and Texas A&M tomorrow at 5 p.m.
                            5 p.m. CT (6:00 ET) I guess... Bearcat Journal vibes continue to suggest UC, so fingers crossed here.

5:45 update... Bearcat eyes are up
                            Last edited by GoBearcats31; 04-27-2022, 05:48 PM.

Comment

5 p.m. CT (6:00 ET) I guess... Bearcat Journal vibes continue to suggest UC, so fingers crossed here.

5:45 update... Bearcat eyes are up
                              Transferring to the University of Cincinnati

Comment

• Wes & staff need to make a donation to the Cincinnati Zoo for the feeding and preservation of health of Fiona!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X