No announcement yet.

2022 Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Cincinnati! I'm very excited about this pick up!

Comment

• Huge. Immediate, major upgrade. Along with the other transfers and the HS recruits huge upgrade in overall team talent. CWM is doing an incredible job.

Comment

• Big pickup. A brawny 4/5, a versatile backcourt kid who can score and create his own shot, and a very experienced point guard who is excellent defensively. Well done job by the staff. Now let's get R Griffith and a frosh pg. This is going to be a very experienced team next year. Should give the incoming first year guys some room to not be overly relied upon.

Comment

• This is welcome news. Establishing some team chemistry now with Nolley makes us multi dimensional offensively. He and Ezikpe gives us scoring from all points. Great get

Comment

• Very groovy - Perhaps playing under control both physically and mentally. Let's win.

Comment

• Started a separate Nolley commit thread, FYI

Comment

• Seriously would like to see a scholarship chart for Memphis, wondering how many guys they have right now...

Memphis F Josh Minott has entered the transfer portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  Seriously would like to see a scholarship chart for Memphis, wondering how many guys they have right now...

Memphis F Josh Minott has entered the transfer portal.
                  Six Tigers have entered the portal, and one transfer (Kendric Davis, formerly of SMU) is coming in. Four have put their names in for the NBA draft. Of those, Josh Minott and Jalen Duren won't return, while Lester Quinones and DeAndre Williams are testing the waters and might return).

https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...ft/9565216002/

Comment

• Goodman:

Players have to provide written notice (to current school) of intent to enter transfer portal by 11:59 p.m. May 1 in order to be eligible for the one-time transfer waiver. Compliance department then has two days after that to enter the player into the portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Six Tigers have entered the portal, and one transfer (Kendric Davis, formerly of SMU) is coming in. Four have put their names in for the NBA draft. Of those, Josh Minott and Jalen Duren won't return, while Lester Quinones and DeAndre Williams are testing the waters and might return).

https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...ft/9565216002/
                      Minot put his name in the portal this am. LIkely hedging his Nba aspirations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                        Jaelin Lewellyn has decommitted from Clemson . Back on the market.
                        Sounds like it will be Michigan

Comment

Sounds like it will be Michigan
                          And it is.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Guess he doesn’t really want to play at Xavier

LSU transfer Xavier Pinson tells @On3sports he is reopening his recruitment after previously being down to Xavier and Mississippi State. “I am reopening my recruitment fully.”

Comment

Guess he doesn’t really want to play at Xavier

LSU transfer Xavier Pinson tells @On3sports he is reopening his recruitment after previously being down to Xavier and Mississippi State. “I am reopening my recruitment fully.”
                              Not enough "pay to play" cash, I guess.

Comment

• Trevor Moore, who came in with Keith Williams (and Dou and Eliel Nsoseme) has entered the portal. https://twitter.com/VerbalCommits/st...11974145531905

I figured he was done. But his last year at UC he played 6 games, so perhaps he qualifies for a medical redshirt and therefore can get a 6th year.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X