Payton Sparks Transfer C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

That makes me wonder if the horse listened once Art got his attention.
    The Enquirer headlines..... " Art Long plays a different type of Horse".... That was actually funny!

Comment

https://247sports.com/Article/Basket...ate-184974136/

UC, again, mentioned as having contacted Sparks but not much more and not among the handful of schools he said have showed "serious interest"

Comment

Similar size to Oguama. Led the MAC in fouls drawn per 40 and FT rate. Was a 70% foul shooter. Had a good rebounding rate. Shot over 50% from 2. So those skills might translate with all the normal caveats. He’s definitely a post player.

Comment

Originally posted by bg703 View Post
          Similar size to Oguama. Led the MAC in fouls drawn per 40 and FT rate. Was a 70% foul shooter. Had a good rebounding rate. Shot over 50% from 2. So those skills might translate with all the normal caveats. He’s definitely a post player.
          He's huskier than Oguama, and from watching video he's got good hands up close. Our collective group this year had the worst hands for big kids I've ever seen. The other reason I like this guy is by all accounts he's really improved the past several years. Seems to work hard. He'll be hard to land though as a lot of folks are looking for a guy like this.

Comment

Staying at Ball State

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X