Flory Bidunga 2024 IN C 6'10 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    Per Chad Brendel, it's looking more likely that Bidunga will choose from between KS and Duke.
    Chad was wrong about Quadri Moore. So there’s that.

Comment

• Flory has selected a final 4 schools. We’re out.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Flory has selected a final 4 schools. We’re out.
        Auburn being there tells a lot. Honestly, if they’re in, I’m glad we’re out.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Auburn being there tells a lot. Honestly, if they’re in, I’m glad we’re out.
          Gotta agree. If Pearl is involved then you know something is smelling fishy.

Comment

• This has to be the highest-viewed thread for a recruit that UC wasn't even a finalist for

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              This has to be the highest-viewed thread for a recruit that UC wasn't even a finalist for
              also one of the highest rated players next to Collier. Wes is going to get these guys to Clifton. It's a matter of which one is first, then domino effect. The buzz is more around the true belief Wes can sign guys of this caliber.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• College basketball might be less about conference and more about NBA springboard & traditional top 10 programs. I don’t see UC landing any 5 *’s anytime soon, no demerit of Wes’s at all. If you’re going to play only 1-2 years, you’re going to go where all the eyes are.

Comment

Seems like there may be some Auburn buzz here
                  Well, 4 months after this post and most recently Duke being all the buzz, all the industry predictions are flipping to Auburn.

Comment

Well, 4 months after this post and most recently Duke being all the buzz, all the industry predictions are flipping to Auburn.
                    Yeah. Once I saw Auburn was seriously involved, I wanted out on this guy. Competing with them means only one thing, and I'm glad we didn't go there.

Comment

• You know it's funny. Based on things I've been told this wasn't really going to happen even when thought we were in it. Rumor is that Flory did not want to appear to be attached to Drew Adams. Pretty ironic when you bring the guy in to try and recruit someone. I'm sure Drew is a good coach and he will establish an Indiana recruiting pipeline for Wes, but in this particular case, It may have been a negative.

I almost hate to say this but if you have a recruit that from a foreign country that can't collect NIL money, you probably have a handler somewhere looking for a bag. I am not saying that's what happened here because I never had the feeling or information that Flory had a handler. I will say that bags seem to be a specialty of SEC teams whose school names start with A.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                        I will say that bags seem to be a specialty of SEC teams whose school names start with A.
                        That’s what I meant.

Comment

• And after all that...he committed to Kansas.
                          weird saga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Longtime Lurker View Post
                            And after all that...he committed to Kansas.
                            weird saga.
                            Haha wow … well, welcome to the Big 12

Comment

• Originally posted by Longtime Lurker View Post
                              And after all that...he committed to Kansas.
                              weird saga.
                              Well, Kansas has had the Blue Blood protection of the NCAA for years.

Comment

• Yeah I have no idea. And it won't matter for more than a season if he ever sets foot on campus.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X